The Saturdays - Wordshaker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steveweiser said:
They're all heavily plugging the midnight release of the song on iTunes... only problem being that iTunes haven't made it available to buy right away yet. It's still on pre-order.

It's letting me download the pre-orders now, didn't take that long to become available.

If anyone could point me towards "internet versions" of the following songs, I'd be very happy...

"Crashing Down"
"Beggin'"
"Golden Rules"
"Unofficial"
"I Can't Wait"

As you may have guessed, they're all CD B-Sides. Somehow, I have the one for "If This Is Love".

Steveweiser said:
If anyone could point me towards "internet versions" of the following songs, I'd be very happy...

"Crashing Down"
"Beggin'"
"Golden Rules"
"Unofficial"
"I Can't Wait"

As you may have guessed, they're all CD B-Sides. Somehow, I have the one for "If This Is Love".

Sorted now.

"I Can't Wait" is PURE brilliance. I'm so smitten over it -- It's amazing.

Maybe it's because I can relate to it, but it's just amazing. I think The Saturdays got their A-sides and B-sides mixed up, because this should be the single right here.

I think Forever Is Lover will hit #8...

I can't believe that the b-side turned out so good. The vocals are perfect and don't sound cluttered like a lot of their songs. It's very pretty and well composed too.

D

duckface

I actually think this might go #1. Slow week, relatively big consistent fanbase (i.e. one more akin to Girls Aloud's than Sugababes'), extremely radio friendly and catchy...

Anywhere in the top five would be good. I don't know why so many people dislike this song, I still think it's immense, now I have it in HQ I want to play it loud.

F

Former member 330

I'd like to buy the radio edit of the Buzz Junkies mix, which is only on the Orange mobile music service... do they seriously expect me to buy a new mobile phone contract to get an mp3?! In this instance, illegal file sharing is a God send.

anfunny2003 said:
I'd like to buy the radio edit of the Buzz Junkies mix, which is only on the Orange mobile music service... do they seriously expect me to buy a new mobile phone contract to get an mp3?!

Right. I'm a completest when it comes to mixes of groups I like and seriously, that's frigging annoying. I've paid for the others, and if I could pay for that one, I would instantly but - arggh!

Status
Not open for further replies.