The Saturdays - Wordshaker

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

justabluefox

Yeah, you're right! Her sitting next to Rochelle is making her look super small though.

Steveweiser said:
They're #2.

That is fantastic! I'm still kind of shocked at how well it has been received. I was so wrong about them needing to take a break or people will get sick of them. I hope the album does well!

Very good news! their fifth top10 hit.
Hope the sales was high too.

Now release 'No One' or 'Here Standing' as the next x-mas single and get that stupid #1!!!

I am now going to swallow humble pie and say that I was wrong about where this would chart, I think i said number 8.

I genuinely am pleased for them as I am loving the album.

//Chris said:
I am now going to swallow humble pie and say that I was wrong about where this would chart, I think i said number 8.

I genuinely am pleased for them as I am loving the album.

And I said # 7. So happy it got much higher! :D

he/him
Well, isn't this quite a surprise.

I thought they'd chart lower end of the Top 10 at best, and scrape Top 15 at worst, so I'm glad they've proved me wrong. Though now I wonder how well the album will sell...

DiscoBlue said:
they were never gonna miss top 5.

Well the single was basically nowhere and there was no real hype about their second album so top 5 is amazing, let alone number 2. Well done Saturdays!
Now watch Wordshaker get to number 1 (sarcasm).

Re: The Saturdays - Wordshaker (2nd album - October 12th)

Pretty much all pop music is autotuned, there's a difference between actually wanting that effect (like the Untouchable Single Mix) or just correcting the pitch of the singers.
Listen to the first line of say "Here Standing" (honestly, it's just a random song by them I put on). That weird glitch her voice has when she's singing "lifetime" and "way" is bad autotuning. Or she's actually robot.

Re: The Saturdays - Wordshaker (2nd album - October 12th)

James:D said:
2AM is my favourite Saturdays song ever.

Classic.

I'm with you! I have listen to the album the whole weekend, and I love it. Every single track, and that never happens with me.

I think 2 a.m gonna be a good christmas single, but I guess it's gonna be Here Standing.

Status
Not open for further replies.