The Saturdays

The video is growing on me. The song struck me right away and I can't get enough of it. I really hope they do a Headlines Pt. 2 and recorded a handful of new songs and stick on the best of On Your Radar.

Haha I love Rochelle's dance move at 2:35. But yeah, this video looks loaded with GIFs!

Ugh the On Set... show on Viva now is a Notorious repeat. Hopefully one of the girls' fansites will upload the 30 Days one.

I love this still. Queen Rochelle sat observing the lessers around her.

tumblr_m20awlnMOY1r8mee4o1_500.jpg

S

-SG-

I don't get the hate for the song since I love it and have overplayed it for the last few days. One of their best singles to date.
The video on the other hand is a miss. In terms of "Girls-Aloud-ometer", I wanted a "Call the shots" like video, not a "Like U like" themed video. It takes all the melancholic side of the song away. Lame!

Rmx

He/Him/His
I like the video! The song sounds a bit sad to me, so I like the implication that they're really looking for love, looking for happiness, and the speed dating thing is sort of a 'desperate act of loneliness', they just want to have some fun and be happy and find love. Perhaps I'm just making that up and the video is pure fun, but I like to imagine a more serious meaning behind it because the song itself resonates quite closely to my heart.

The song really is amazing.

D

Deleted member 3416

I'm not a big fan of the video, it has cute moments but its too meh. I'd rather they had a bit more of a sad/serious theme.

I love the video! It brings out the pop in the song, and it's very colorful and fun. No one should complain about "personality" (whatever that was) again. I do admit though, whoever styled Vanessa and Rochelle should be sat down and taught a few things. They looked very drag. Overall I'm rooting for this release. I can't see how you can dislike it after the video.

flapjack- said:
I love the video! It brings out the pop in the song, and it's very colorful and fun. No one should complain about "personality" (whatever that was) again. I do admit though, whoever styled Vanessa and Rochelle should be sat down and taught a few things. They looked very drag. Overall I'm rooting for this release. I can't see how you can dislike it after the video.

I think Vanessa looked amazing. Something was off with Rochelle's makeup though.

When I heard Diner, I really wanted a song in the vein of 'Higher', and a video of them running a diner.

Una being the chef in the kitchen throwing plates out to serve while preggers, Rochelle being the girl on till with attitude rolling gum around her finger, Frankie on skates serving food, Vanessa flirting and taking orders, and Mollie out front in a burger outfit handing out leaflets or menus.

I like what they have done, but my head created something that the video could never live up to.

Well I have a confession to make. Watching the video (and it was the third time I've heard the song) the song is not that awful but it's still C grade song comparing to theirs previous work.

Still too little of Una and too much of Frankie.

BSaySo said:
When I heard Diner, I really wanted a song in the vein of 'Higher', and a video of them running a diner.

Una being the chef in the kitchen throwing plates out to serve while preggers, Rochelle being the girl on till with attitude rolling gum around her finger, Frankie on skates serving food, Vanessa flirting and taking orders, and Mollie out front in a burger outfit handing out leaflets or menus.

I like what they have done, but my head created something that the video could never live up to.

Oh wow, I really like the video, it's better in HQ but this would have been amazing!

Feltano said:
TJ said:
I love this still. Queen Rochelle sat observing the lessers around her.

tumblr_m20awlnMOY1r8mee4o1_500.jpg

And Queen Rochelle looked upon her work and saw that it was good.

Haha yes! Rochelle World.

I love the photo of Rochelle on the video set there - I really want five shots of the girls on the set like Rochelle's sat at the counter in the diner, sounds like a silly idea but I'd love them to be printed onto like postcard size pictures/mini art cards or something and sold on their site, I'd buy all five!