The Saturdays | Page 3460 | The Popjustice Forum

The Saturdays

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by poploz, Mar 19, 2008.

1. The Disco Love and 30 Days videos, while there is a lot more going on, are a little bit embarrassing in comparison to this. They all look amazingly hot.

2. Yep.

Superstar, fierce, sexy Saturdays > fun, pop, cheesy, girly Saturdays

3. Both...

4. The Saturdays are both of those things, though. They need to show their personalities from time to time because that's who they are and that's what makes them different.

5. Don't get me wrong, I love the Higher and 30 Day videos because they're fun etc but I think what makes The Sats so different from Little Mix is the fact that while the latter can rinse out their self empowerment songs and really push to be "normal girls!!11", The Sats are women and it's nice to see some sexiness and fierceness because there's no other girl band around that are the same age as them. No other girl band right now can be sexy and do videos like this, and THAT is what makes them stand out.

6. Those pictures are hi-lar-i-ous .

I give up.

7. duckface

duckface Guest

Some lights, some cheap leather, and catering. Not exactly a lot to cover.

8. Director, set, crew, make-up, clothes. Much, much more behind the scenes.

9. duckface

duckface Guest

Obviously.
    Still an extremely cheap video. It looks quite nice, but let's not go pretending a student couldn't have made it.

10. I'm not getting the cheap comments? while it's not overly interesting, it still looks slick and professional to me.

11. Back to back number ones to be honest.

12. Well, lucky for you I am a student in that exact field!

13. I completely love this video still. IF I'm being picky and could change anything I would have made them do the strut forward twice separately and used two different versions because they've just used the same exact shot twice in the video - other than that I honestly wouldn't want to change anything.

14. Yeah, I don't like this either. And during her solo verse there's too much light on her, so you can barely see her there too.

15. Was Rochelle the director?

16. She couldn't allow Vanessa's beauty outshine her.

17. duckface

duckface Guest

Rochelle's smug smile after her "Oh Oh Oh" bit is such a disgusting piece of "I Have More Vocals Than Vanessa" gloating.

Sucks for her that Vanessa looks adorable during the second chorus, while Roch looks like Wendy Williams.

18. Hahaha, please stop. I really shouldn't laugh, but you're Rochelle hate is beyond hilarious.

Vanessa really should've worked her ass more if she wanted to be prominent on the video. While Mollie, Una and Rochelle obviously slayed their parts. EVEN FRANKIE owned her middle-8 bit. Let's hate Rochelle, because she's too fabulous.

19. The solo shots in this video are amazing, if it was a video of just those it would be perfect. The group ones are a MESS, they cannot do anything in sync. It's almost painful to watch them holding the lights at different angles/heights/moving them at different speeds.

20. YES! I said this twice before but thought that I was going crazy 'cause no one mentioned it before.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.