The Saturdays | Page 3462 | The Popjustice Forum

The Saturdays

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by poploz, Mar 19, 2008.

1. Not Giving Up for Best Single at the Brits 2015. I am still so bitter than What About Us didn't get a look in this year.

2. duckface

duckface Guest

In their fucking dreams!

3. How did Disco love/Gentleman/What About Us do on YouTube in the first 24 hours in comparison?

4. Well they had the Vevo Lift thing at the time. I thought it was only 100K but surely that's not that impressive if Not Giving Up is only 25K less than that and it's not even been 24 hours and they don't have the Vevo/American promotion.

5. Was any of their other singles so powerful to influence people to change their avatars all at once?

I think of Gentleman, haha.

6. What About Us getting #1 was glorious.

7. It's been a long time since I was actually in love with a Sats single.

I'm obsessed with the video.

8. Mollie would make such a good Brits guest.

9. I can't get over how amazing the song is. I haven't bored of it even though I replay it monthly. Such an electro jizzy bop.

10. I still can't get over Frankie's middle 8...
    Got me on overload. I'll be your rock of gold. Can we get overdosed on love?
    So simple, but so bloomin' perfect!

Rochelle better not sing the BVs louder than Frankie during the performances!

11. TJ

TJ

What About Us hit a million views in two days, but almost definitely through the Vevo Lift promo and people checking them out from the US. Can't remember how the others were doing at this point.

12. It's either that or Nessa's head voice all the way through "Faster style".

13. I was hoping this would do 100k in 24 hours, but looks like it'll be just short. Veiws will slow down and pre-orders will disappear for a while now, until (/if) the radios start playing it.

14. The really need to do a better job of getting more views on their music videos. The majority of their numbers on their Vevo videos are quite low.

15. Didn't What About Us reach 1 million views in 48 hours? It would make sense considering the hype in America around that time; was the video released during their promotional rounds? I can't even remember.

16. Yeah. I thought they were alright but then I saw Rizzle Kicks had 15 million for 'Down With The Trumpets' and that was a #8 hit from three years ago and Rizzle Kicks haven't had a hit outside the UK or Ireland whereas most Sats videos are under 10 million and they're wayyy more popular.

17. duckface

duckface Guest

You are very generous with your definition of "hype".

18. They did it in less than 48hours.

Calm yourself, Jesus Christ.

19. Views statistics for What About Us, Gentleman and Disco Love so far...

[​IMG]

20. I really don't know how they could do that though, they post them all over their twitter and facebooks etc. I don't think they can do anything else because they unfortunately can't force people to watch them!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.