The Saturdays | Page 4057 | The Popjustice Forum

The Saturdays

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by poploz, Mar 19, 2008.

1. What is Mollie doing at the moment?

2. Spending the nights with David Gandy. Ah, the life of a popstar.

3. Me neither, it's so ewww. But Mollie doesn't look to bad with it though.

4. Their twitter interaction is also very cute.

5. Pretty sure she doesn't mind the flopping anymore...

6. I love Mollie but not a fan of that look.

7. I actually like that slicked back wet hair style but Mollie isn't pulling it off
    A+

8. I love that look AND Mollie.

Mollie needs solo material

9. I love seeing where Frankie and Kevin's relationship has blossomed from. When they were first put together it was all very awkward and uncomfortable (which is to be expected). And now they are just the sweetest and funniest little partnership. And I agree, their bond is very Saturdays-esque in the way that they pick on each other and are very tactile. I love them together.

10. Mollie, Vanessa and Rochelle attended the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show.

[​IMG]

11. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Oh, OK.

Surprised they aren't giving this a bit of a push for Christmas. The occasional TV advert would help.

12. BOY

BOY

Why bother? Just to (possibly) shift another 36 copies.

13. I don't think anymore money is gonna be put in to promoting the greatest hits.

14. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Oh, OK.

Hits collections from the past year or so usually get a push for Christmas as they're a safe gift option. I'd never expect much but a page labelling it "the ideal Christmas present" in a magazine, or a couple of TV ads wouldnt have hurt. Could even have been a tradeoff with them agreeing to participate in something else. OH WELL.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2014
  15. The ad would probably cost them more than whatever sales they could get.

Maybe they could mark it on sale on iTunes or something, though.

16. They should get adverts in place for Boxing Day cos we all know it's going to be seriously reduced in the sales.

17. Chasing Lights did really well in HMV's 3 for £20 or 2 for £10

Their need to get their GH in that offer really over xmas and jan sales. People always buy loads of them CD's and they always floating in the charts.

18. SBK

SBK

£££

Well more the lack of £££. Xmas advertising slots don't come cheap and their track record doesn't really bode well for them spending money on anything really. Good money after bad.

Their best bet is to get it down to a reasonable price just before / after Xmas and hope the shops give them prime shelving location.

19. They should put a sticker on the CD case that says 'The new album of Frankie from Strictly!'

20. General question: When do the big sales start?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.