The Saturdays

She/her
Wait, already? She hasn't been pregnant that long has she?

Well, she announced it officially almost exactly 5 months ago. She also already had a baby bump around September and she doesn't get that much bigger in general when pregnant, leading me to think she had been pregnant for a while. Pretty sure management just kept her pregnancy under wrap until September so she could create some sort of mini buzz for the tour, or at least get them coverage.

However, I wouldn't be surprised if the baby was born slightly prematurely. I'm sure he's in good health, though. Well, I hope so, that's all that matters, really.

he/him
She had said all along that she was due in February. The fact that the Voice live shows start in March makes me think she was due around this week.

However, I wouldn't be surprised if the baby was born slightly prematurely. I'm sure he's in good health, though. Well, I hope so, that's all that matters, really.

Vixen, M.D.

Imagine how fun going to the doctor's would be. (Saturdays music, lollipops and documentaries all for your pleasure)

D

Deleted member 3416

What a weird name, I'm guessing it's popular in Ireland though which is great for Una. Can't believe she's given birth already, seems like only a few months have gone past since she announced her pregnancy but I'm happy for her.

D

Deleted member 11652

Regardless of whether or not it's popular in Ireland, as a Canadian I find it extremely odd and never in a million years would I think it's pronounced "tyg".

The joys of language I suppose.

Congratulations to Ben, Una and Aoife!

Wonder if we get a mailer this week? They did say when it's of important stuff, and I'd presume that having a child is rather big news!!

They might do a 'let's all congratulate Una!!' email, but it's not really big news if said news is five days old so they might not bother.

Congrats to Una and Ben! I guess that's considered a normal name (in the celeb world.. but then again it's only American celebs who enjoy whimsical baby names to haunt their offspring forever) but it looks like a typo.

Last edited: