The Saturdays

I used to think that Frankie had a terrible voice. But listening to her higher register (eg. the harmonies for 'I Can't Wait') it's clear that she does have a good voice. It's just that she doesn't use that voice a lot of the time. She'd have to tap into that for her solo career. I can't see her going solo though, she doesn't seem to want it.

Too bad, cause I think Frankie could be an excellent performer! I wouldn't see a problem with miming as long as she'd put on a great show with a good dance routine. It makes me sad she doesn't believe in herself.

he/him
Maybe she's Britney's new Myah Marie. We already know she does a great impression.

"Hey guys, my name is Britney Jean Spears and I'm from Kentwood, Louisianer!"

How would What About Us have made them that much money? In terms of song royalties even though it sold about 400K it can't have made that much profit?

She/her
How would What About Us have made them that much money? In terms of song royalties even though it sold about 400K it can't have made that much profit?
I think the author or the article was just trying to link the amount of profit they made with their most obvious success during that year... which was 'What About Us'.

There's no doubt they have earned a few around there with their constant endorsements and gigs.

Although are we even sure we actually understand these figures? I seem to recall Scaper talking about how they were actually in debt when we had been given some sales figures from their Day & Night ventures.

Although are we even sure we actually understand these figures? I seem to recall Scaper talking about how they were actually in debt when we had been given some sales figures from their Day & Night ventures.

I remember reading on digitalspy quite a while back that they were just breaking even with Day & Night. Lord knows what their turnover is now.

Too bad, cause I think Frankie could be an excellent performer! I wouldn't see a problem with miming as long as she'd put on a great show with a good dance routine. It makes me sad she doesn't believe in herself.

Her voice is rather impressive in Faster.