The Saturdays | Page 4504 | The Popjustice Forum

The Saturdays

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by poploz, Mar 19, 2008.

1. It’s funny because so many live acts use auto tune now especially in arena settings, trailblazers.

Vixen and flapjack- like this.
  2. It has always been used but more subtle than that.

ry123 likes this.
  3. Was hilarious hearing it in person. Me and my friend just glanced at each other as of to say what the hell was that ahha.

YourLeadSinger and Mr.Arroz like this.
  4. Anyone know why Frankie has changed her name to Frankie Stanford on Insta? Since that is neither her married nor maiden name

topopMAC1 likes this.
  5. They're just so iconic.

6. Oh, this is so odd. It's still there. I wonder if someone in her management changed it, and made an innocent typo. But also, why was it changed from "Bridge" at this point?

At the end of last week, she did tease something exciting was coming. I never figured out what. But I doubt an incorrect name change was it.

EDIT: It's a collection at Next.

7. Having a moment to this performance.

Please come back girls.

Vixen, PopGaga, JasonJay and 7 others like this.
  8. A Saturday as soon as she finished her solo:

[​IMG]

9. The way I just snorted on the tube

Sugaboy, Mr_Matt, Vixen and 6 others like this.
  10. Isn't this THE performance of the Higher?

I kept fully expecting the T4 performance to divulge into the Stevenage one...Just like for Destiny's Child Soldier, it feels incomplete without "Where you at 106?! (Michelle falls to the ground)".

Mr_Matt, PopGaga, Elysium and 7 others like this.

11. What a moment

12. I saw this LIVE. A claim to fame moment for the books.

13. Another classic performance. What even is that set?

Subspace88, JasonJay, Elysium and 4 others like this.
  14. Can I share an actual classic performance?

Sugaboy, Subspace88, JasonJay and 7 others like this.
  15. Every other girl band wishes they had a dance routine as iconic as Missing You.

I said what I said.

Subspace88, 4Roses, Elysium and 8 others like this.
  16. I remember seeing the rehearsals on their weekly flip for this and thinking “this’ll be a moment”…

and then Vanessa’s cloak didn’t float and it was typical Saturdays.

LPMA, Subspace88, Vixen and 6 others like this.
  17. Floats a bit at first and at least she’s in the middle for the symmetry haha

I just remember the rehearsals and Mollie saying “I’m in the bride that never got to the aisle “

Vixen likes this.
  18. I’ve never seen this performance - what an amazing popstar moment with the capes. I bet Mollie was over the moon.

Vixen likes this.
  19. I remember that they did the same thing for the first couple nights of the Headlines! Tour with the coloured capes, but it got scrapped very early on in the tour. The idea is sound enough, but I think it probably was a bit of a hit and miss with it working the way they wanted the effect to be?

Vixen likes this.
  20. Not Vanessa laughing at it instantly after

Vixen and Totto like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.