The Saturdays

Re: The Saturdays - General Discussion Thread

That cover is hilarious. You'd think when you cover a song, you've be given the official lyrics. 'And my heart's not gonna fight', 'and I'm getting so stuck to the place I belong'. That second one is a common misheard lyric but it doesn't even make sense.

She/her

No, covers are often made of different lyrics (not so much, but a line could be changed. I thought it was common ?)

Mandy-Fan said:
No, covers are often made of different lyrics (not so much, but a line could be changed. I thought it was common ?)

It's a bit of a coincidence that the lyrics have been changed to the incorrect lyrics reported by many sites searchable through Google then.

Theres a new Saturdays song written by THE SATURDAYS listed on their ASCAP site, You can view it here!! The track is called "Girls Night Out".

Also, another track entitled "I Like The Way You Move" was added to the girl's discography page. The writers also wrote alot of songs for German girl-group Monrose. You can see the listing of both songs here!!

Dale said:
Theres a new Saturdays song written by THE SATURDAYS listed on their ASCAP site, You can view it here!! The track is called "Girls Night Out".

Also, another track entitled "I Like The Way You Move" was added to the girl's discography page. The writers also wrote alot of songs for German girl-group Monrose. You can see the listing of both songs here!!

We already knew about the first one, but I think the second one is new.

Dale said:

Their new album seems to be very 'in the club' one.

Why am I thinking Girl's Night Out will be the title track? :P Just sounds kind of like an album title too.. although it's a bit cheesy.

Look at me making my own assumptions then judging them. My oh my.

lemony said:
Dale said:

Their new album seems to be very 'in the club' one.
That link is broken.

D

Deleted member 3416

Girls Night Out would be an awful album title.

Karma said:
All Fired Up would be an amazing album title.

No it sounds to much like a the name of a Clubland compilation or Kelly Lorrena's next album

Girls Night Out is a recording from the Headlines era, and I Like The Way You Move could be a new track, but there is a possibility it could be a pre-Headlines recording.

Just heard not that kinda girl for the 1st time. It's really good. They should make an ep with their b-sides. Their awesome!!

According to some on Buzzjack, the mailer said fans will be rewarded with the unreleased 'Karma' video soon?

shadow2009 said:
According to some on Buzzjack, the mailer said fans will be rewarded with the unreleased 'Karma' video soon?

Bizzare. I'm guessing it will be something from the tour. Remember the pre recorded intro before they started performing the song.

" The notorious Remix Ep - this party- starting bundle has 5 unmissable remixes from Chuckie, Almight and Jrmx and because we love our fans so much, if you purchase this Ep you will be rewarded with an exclusive video for Karma!"

It's probably a live performance, or a Ke$ha 'Stephen'/'Animal' type video, though.

flapjack- said:
I highly doubt that will be the album title as we've known about it since Headlines.

Just because we've known about the track since Headlines does not mean it won't be used on the new album, "Not Good Enough" leaked online BEFORE Chasing Lights and was included on Wordshaker.

As for it being an album title, i'm not sure. I hate when artists release a track and a album by the same name. But i do believe the album title will have something todo with fire purely based off the tour title.