The Saturdays

She/her
Re: The Saturdays - The Way You Watch Me (Fourth Single)

Let's say they release this song Mid-April... They usually premiere their tracks 4-5 weeks (if not more...) before the official release. So we should hear that new single pretty soon, no ? I mean, not this month, but around Mid-March, we should have already heard it.

Obviously, I'm saying that if the rumours about it being released in April are true.

Sadly I can still see this being The Way You Watch Me. It's a very retro and old fashioned production imo and it would fit in well with a diner video, plus the fact it could easily have the girls "serving" Travie and fighting for his attention.

Solenciennes

Staff member

Stunned that Faster or Get Ready Get Set aren't the new single from this album, far superior songs IMO.

I really hope they acknowledge the fact that Una's pregnant.. Like when Destinys Child had Solange in the video, be a nice memory kinda thing for them..

TheSaturdays
#SatsVideoShoot is done! It's going to be an awesome one guys! Time. For. Bed!!!

So exciting, can't wait until we get to see the video in April.

She/her

I want to hear that new song. I really hope I'm going to like it...

I think that when they release a greatest hits, it will be the number one album they've been waiting for. They've got a great set of singles. I do think "White Lies" is a missed opportunity. It has all the makings of a great Saturdays single.

She/her

White Lies is so overrated here, uugh. I'm glad they didn't perform it on tour. It was a big "That song is actually not that very good...Why is it on the album ? Oh yeah, Mollie wanted it because it's written/produced by someone who did some work for Britney. Can we just get this song out, please ? Yes, thanks." It's probably their least favourite from the album.

Hopefully, the new single is another Xenomania track, which means it's going to be anoter All Fired Up/Get Ready Get Set. Amazing.

I hope the new song is more pop than the majority of On Your Radar, returning more to their original sound.

I can't get over the editing out Una's bump, it's just so weird. I get why but still...

I don't think it's weird at all, actors do it all the time and artists are essentially playing a role in music videos anyway.

Do you think anything will be announced in the mailer/flip? Unlikely I suppose though if the song isn't released until April.. probably in a few weeks we'll get more info/hear it?