The Saturdays

H

Hitori

I'm so happy for both of them. I'm also happy that everyone's happy for them. Now get that #1 Mother's Day hit girls.

Imagine if Belle was her first name instead rather than her middle name.

Baby Belle. (Babybel)

This was/is all over the radio and press sites last night, Radio 1 announced it with the Up instrumental on the background haha.

Mollie King ‏ @MollieTheSats
@unahealy @ben_foden I am literally TOO excited to see Aoife Foden today!! I want to squeeze her but I mustn't!!! Arghhhhh!

Too cute. I love Moluna, and all the girls' closeness.

sophiemoph said:

Ha, major gerbil cheeks! Makes her chin look funny. She has the most amazing eyes ever.

Ah, Mollie, Vanessa and Rochelle went to see Una and Aoife this morning! Paps are there then, there's pics of Rochelle and Vanessa arriving/leaving the hospital. Haha Rochelle looks like one of those rich mums with a Range Rover on the school run.

http://www.rexfeatures.com/search/?kw=una&iso=GBR&viah=Y&lkw=&stk=N&sft=&search_oldest.x=-1

D

Deleted member 3416

Her favourite single is Notorious so yes Mollie solo could be ghetto princess haha.

LightningRider said:
Solo Mollie would probably sound like an updated ...Baby-Oops song.

Basically, amazing. I await her 3rd album where she will adopt an urban influence. Hopefully she'll unleash her inner ghetto princess.

She is just the best thing ever. 'Ghetto princess in da house!'

He / Him / His
I feel we all love Mollie for her cuteness and Britney stanning yet if we knew her in real life we'd have all strangled the life out of her long ago.

Fascination: Oooh…remixes of the new @TheSaturdays single are IN!!! Who's ready for a dance-off??

Does this give us any indication of when it might drop? I presume with the video done and remixes in they must be pretty much ready to go.

Electro Paradise said:
Fascination: Oooh…remixes of the new @TheSaturdays single are IN!!! Who's ready for a dance-off??

Does this give us any indication of when it might drop? I presume with the video done and remixes in they must be pretty much ready to go.

Oooh I'm looking forward to seeing who remixed it!

Mushroom3 said:
I feel we all love Mollie for her cuteness and Britney stanning yet if we knew her in real life we'd have all strangled the life out of her long ago.
haha, i love mollie, shes so beautiful and the britney stanning helps

Electro Paradise said:

Una just needs to show her new nanny the ropes and then they can hit the ground running.

TJ said:
Electro Paradise said:

Oooh I'm looking forward to seeing who remixed it!
eSQUIRE have remixed this
Remixin the new Saturdays track tomorow... Returnin to my old eSQUIRE funky style! Maybe a eSQUIRE vs Offbeat Remix too....
https://twitter.com/#!/esquiremusic/status/174502584462213120

I've heard of eSQUIRE but have not actually heard any of their remixes. Are they good?