The Saturdays

Sooo happy that this is looking like being a rerelease! Finally they do something right! And putting Turn Myself In as the b-side is a genious idea. Now all we need is well-timed release dates - I don't think Tulisa or Jessie are unbeatable (Jessie's single - the original version at least - is already available, no?), but I haven't heard of this 'fun' record. Am I showing my age here?!

he/him
Betty said:
utopia6021 said:
"This product is available in the UK only"

A big "FUCK YOU" goes out to the Universal store.
Oh well it will be on YouTube!

I'm not that bothered about Turn Myself In really (I'm sure the studio version will be a let down), I just want the signed single to add to my collection.

Every CD The Saturdays release is signed.

It makes you wonder how much they value their signature. An unsigned CD might be more valuable.

Seanie said:
Every CD The Saturdays release is signed.

It makes you wonder how much they value their signature. An unsigned CD might be more valuable.

These signed CDs with be worth thousands when the re-release blows up like Adele's 21.

I'm very excited for this! Although I hope the physical CD is available elsewhere. It's quite a rush how we've waited a while for information and then it all floods in at once! I'm assuming video will be out next week? Hopefully we'll get a lyrics video after the Moyles premiere!

Re-using images from the On Your Radar shoot, using a track they debuted on tour over a year ago... screams they're on a tighter budget.

But who cares, the video looks like it'll be decent, and not some hair whipping/flipping affair.

D

Deleted member 3416

I've pre-ordered it already haha but it does have Turn Myself In on it so I couldn't resist.

he / him
More lyrics:

The Saturdays (@TheSaturdays)
3/29/12 10:02 PM
I woke up in the morning, felt so far away, marks on my calendar, don't hurry up the days #30Days

Please!! one verse for each of the girls!! specially Mollie.

Like Missing you but more Una and less Frankie = the same structure of Nororious can be good.

D

Deleted member 3416

Richi3 said:
Please!! one verse for each of the girls!! specially Mollie.

Like Missing you but more Una and less Frankie = the same structure of Nororious can be good.
Yes would love this, Frankie with the least amount if it can't be shared equally.

The fact Turn Myself In is going to be the b-side has just skyrocketed my already considerable excitement levels about this single to new levels.