The Saturdays

Karma said:
Amazing.

They better put this shit on Amazon - it's not fair for international fans!

Amazon? You're joking. They better put it on iTunes! I'm not paying $10 to ship a CD single. iTunes allows for a casual buyer to check it out (rather than asking the person they heard about them from to put their whole discography on a USB drive) whereas Amazon import or shipping fees are extortionate and are more tailored to a pre-1999 era. It's just sad that the music industry is unable or unwilling to look at a transnational market, and instead continues to regionalize in such a way that, in my opinion, hurts their bottom line.

UK only? I'm disgusted.
I see they're getting smart; tacking on 'Turn Myself In' to please the fans is a great idea. If the A-side is a smash, this'll surely do well.

flapjack- said:
UK only? I'm disgusted.
I see they're getting smart; tacking on 'Turn Myself In' to please the fans is a great idea. If the A-side is a smash, this'll surely do well.

Bleh. I'm not looking forward to having to buy this on ebay from someone who bought like 50 of them to resell for $15+.

i can't decide if i want to stay up or go to sleep for a little and then wake up 5 mins before it premieres to record it just in case we don't get a lyric video

She/her
aboutyounow said:
i can't decide if i want to stay up or go to sleep for a little and then wake up 5 mins before it premieres to record it just in case we don't get a lyric video

With My Heart Takes Over, they put the audio track to a video on youtube. No lyrics video, just a simple video with the single cover during the entire time.

So yeah, me might get that.

I'm staying up now, it's to late to give up and sleep now. I'm supposed to be lunching later too! The things I do for these girls...

I know everyone's a little worried about Turn Myself In (lord knows premiering Higher live months ahead made the final seem a letdown), but it is Chris Braide (since he co-wrote the song) we're talking here. I feel every era needs a mandatory Braide ballad (we missed one with Headlines, but looks like we're getting one for this era!)

Up too early for this haha! Eeek, soo excited now!

Sonadoras456 said:
What time is this supposed to play?

7.55 am (UK time) on Radio 1. 40 minutes from now!

If anyone wants the link to listen live: http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/console/bbc_radio_one

Mollie's phoning in too before the single premieres.

Chris Moyles Show ‏ @ChrisMoylesShow
This morning on the show @antanddec are popping in, @MollieTheSats will be presenting @TheSaturdays new single plus The Golden Hour!

30 Days EP for £1.99 is up for pre-order on iTunes (can't find a link to post but in the iTunes store if you type 30 Days The Saturdays in the search box it'll come up)... it's got:

1. 30 Days
2. Turn Myself In
3. 30 Days (Karaoke Version)
4. 30 Days (Ruff Loaderz Radio Mix)
5. The Way You Watch Me (Pre-order only - Saturdays only version)

TJ said:
30 Days EP is up for pre-order on iTunes... it's got:

1. 30 Days
2. Turn Myself In
3. 30 Days (Karaoke Version)
4. 30 Days (Ruff Loaderz Radio Mix)
5. The Way You Watch Me (Pre-order only - Saturdays only version)

Is this the axed single release version?

Can't wait to her the new single!!