The Saturdays

Mandy-Fan said:
Is it ?
I thought it was about that boy's pocket... Oh well !
It would be impressive if he could get it round there and there wasn't a wallet / keys or something in his pocket.

I think the main issue with the song is the way the verses link with the chorus and the non-event of a middle-8. They could have so easily built it up like in Faster and make the chorus so much more powerful.

I think an important thing to remember is that when Call The Shots first debuted, a lot of people thought it'd be a commercial disaster (what with the Girls releasing it the week after the Tangled Up album was released) - It went on to be one of the biggest hits of GA's career.

Right now, 30 Days might not sound like the hit to remake the Saturdays as No. 1 chart toppers, but it could surprise everyone. At the end of the day, it's the public at large it has to appeal to, and maybe, just maybe, there might be some part of it that triggers that 'Buy it!' switch in their minds.

I think the point PJ made about the 'oh-hoah-oh' bits was a good one - it's little things like that in songs that can sometimes make all the difference.

D

Deleted member 3416

01. Notorious
02. Missing You
03. All Fired Up
04. Ego
05. Higher
06. If This Is Love
07. 30 Days
08. Work
09. Forever Is Over
10.Up
11. My Heart Takes Over
12. Issues
13. Just Can't Get Enough

I think this is easily the most commercial single they've released in ages. Notorious and All Fired Up were far too unique for the charts, and the likes of Missing You/Forever Is Over split opinion drastically.

This song has nice sing-a-long lyrics, a catchy chorus, decent hook and could maybe be a big club hit. It's generic but come on, the charts are full of generic songs. Interesting and unique songs (like Notorious and All Fired Up) are risks, this is pretty safe and should at least get them another "hit" under their belt.

Only problem is that I doubt it'll be huge, sell albums or do anything for their career in the long run.

My singles ranking would be something like:

1. All Fired Up
2. Higher
3. Ego
4. Notorious
5. Up
6. Work
7. Missing You
8. Forever Is Over
9. If This Is Love
10. Issues
11. 30 Days
12. Just Can't Get Enough
13. My Heart Takes Over

Rmx

He/Him/His
Jordananan said:
This is their best single.

The top-rated YouTube comment for the lyrics video is yours, isn't it? *wink*

I LOVE THE SATURDAYS!!!!!!!! THEY DESERVE A NUMBER 1 MORE THAN ANYONE!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY WORK SO HARD, THEY ARE AMAZING, AND BEAUTIFUL, AND THEY CAN SING SO WELL!!!!!!!!!! COME ON TEAM SATS!!!!!!! WE CAN GET THEM NUMBER ONE SINGLE, NUMBER ONE TWITTER TREND, AND MAKE THEM A WORLDWIDE PHENOMENON!!!!!!! LET'S GO!!!!!! LIKE IF YOU AGREE!!!!!!!! THEY DESERVE EVERYTHING!!!!!!!! LET'S MAKE THEM PROUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rmx said:
The top-rated YouTube comment for the lyrics video is yours, isn't it? *wink*

I LOVE THE SATURDAYS!!!!!!!! THEY DESERVE A NUMBER 1 MORE THAN ANYONE!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY WORK SO HARD, THEY ARE AMAZING, AND BEAUTIFUL, AND THEY CAN SING SO WELL!!!!!!!!!! COME ON TEAM SATS!!!!!!! WE CAN GET THEM NUMBER ONE SINGLE, NUMBER ONE TWITTER TREND, AND MAKE THEM A WORLDWIDE PHENOMENON!!!!!!! LET'S GO!!!!!! LIKE IF YOU AGREE!!!!!!!! THEY DESERVE EVERYTHING!!!!!!!! LET'S MAKE THEM PROUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haha, that's amazeballs.

Next best single to me!

1. Missing You
2. 30 Days
3. Notorious
4. Issues
5. All Fired Up
6. Higher
7. Ego
8. Up
9. Work
10. My Heart Takes Over
11. Forever Is Over
12. If This Is Love
13. Just Can't Get Enough

Mine would be...
1. Notorious
2. If this is love
3. My heart takes over
4. Ego
5. 30 Days
6. Higher
7. Missing you
8. All fired up
9. Issues
10. Forever is over
11. Up
12. Work
13. Just can't get enough

Mines would be...

1. All Fired Up
2. Higher
3. Notorious
4. Up
5. Ego
6. Work
7. 30 Days
8. My Heart Takes Over
9. Missing You
10. Forever Is Over
11. Issues
13. If This Is Love

Mine are:

1: Missing You
2: Higher
3: Up
4: All Fired Up
5: 30 Days
6: Ego
7: Notorious
8: Work
9: If This Is love
10: Issues
11: Forever Is Over
12: My Heart Takes Over
13: Just Can't Get Enough

Mine would be :-

1. All Fired Up
2. Notorious
3. 30 Days
4. Higher
5. My Heart Takes Over
6. Missing You
7. Ego
8. Up
9. Forever Is Over
10. Work
11. Issues
13. If This Is Love

I'd say:

01. Notorious
02. Missing You
03. All Fired Up
04. Higher
05. Work
06. Forever Is Over
07. Up
08. Ego
09. Issues
10. 30 Days
11. My Heart TakesOver
13. If This Is Love

1.All Fired Up
2.Forever Is Over
3.Ego
4.Higher
5.Missing You
6.Notorious
7.30 Days
8.Work
9.Issues
10.My Heart Takes Over
11.If This Is Love
12.Up
13.Just Can't Get Enough

Does anyone know if they performed this at their recent events? I'm guessing not, but just checking?

And for me this would be middle to bottom. It's a bit generic atm as there are hundreds of songs like it and I feel with the dance beat it'll make it date quite badly. I'm desperate for another Ego / Higher from them.