The Scream Franchise: Scream 5 is in development! | Page 43 | The Popjustice Forum

The Scream Franchise: Scream 5 is in development!

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by johnny_tsunami, Jul 27, 2019.

1. Receipts - gays even had them in the VHS era! Iconic.

2. Love this. #stanforbangs

This is another amazing post.

I love this thread!

3. It's awesome Courtney leaked her death scene from Scream 4. What an iconic death. Giving the gays everything they want and more.

4. I think that was the first time in my life experiencing actual cringe. To this day I mute the TV or skip the scene entirely.

So much second hand embarrassment.

ohaimanabu likes this.
  5. Saw that movie for the first time this year. It's a little low budget gem. The opening of Scream 2 was definitely inspired by this. It's obvious.

ohaimanabu and torontodj like this.
  6. Love that film! Scary and some great sequences.

And one of Tom Hanks' first roles.

-tastic likes this.
  7. He Knows Your Alone is definitely lowkey, not particularly exciting but it has a good atmosphere.

I watched The Blob remake for the first time yesterday. What a scream! Introducing so many characters only to kill 99% of them off so quickly, some off screen!! Shawnee is amazing but boy was Kevin Dillon's hair distracting.

8. She’s watching the version of Scream 4 with all the added ADR. x

Goddamn this filter though.

9. Wait, what is this?

10. There are two versions of the film. One is the theatrical and home video release in the U.S., and the other is a version that was released to home video in a lot of other territories.

It has a bunch of other lines added in post production, some of which stand out like a sore thumb. Doesn’t really add much to the movie but is an interesting curio.

ohaimanabu and Threshold like this.
  11. What happened to the title? Did Courteney literally cut out the bangs from both her hair and the title?

So meta, so Scream!

12. May I humbly submit “The Scream Franchise feat. Portia de Rossi’s Scream 2 Eyebrows.”

13. What about 1 and 4? The Scream Franchise feat. Rose McGowan's Nipples feels... questionable. The Scream Franchise feat. Rory Culkin's Hideous Hair?

ohaimanabu and Andrew.L like this.
  14. So a new Scream is reportedly in the works... no news on whether it’s a reboot or a continuation but Kevin Williamson isn’t involved.

ohaimanabu likes this.
  15. Kinda surprised they're doing this given how boring the TV series was. But I'll be there opening day.

16. THIS POST is a trip/journey/vacation/revelation.

17. I'm guessing without Wes and no involvement from Kevin it's unlikely the original cast will be involved and it'll probably be a reboot/remake situation...

18. I will definitely check it out but I wonder if they really care about the franchise and the Scream name or will just toss something out there for a quick return on investment. I wonder if it will even feel like Scream with none of the original people involved.

I guess we will have to wait and see.

lushLuck likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.