The Scream Franchise | Page 136 | The Popjustice Forum

The Scream Franchise

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by johnny_tsunami, Jul 27, 2019.

1. Nerd question. If I bought a 4k Blu Ray player would it still be good quality if I have a regular tv? Don't really feel like replacing my 75" yet.

2. It totally depends on the max resolution of your tv, but you’d still see a marked improvement over the current transfer. It’ll essentially downconvert the 4k resolution image to 1080p and you’ll miss the HDR, but ultimately you’ll be future proofing for when you do update.

3. Damn, I knew that, but I thought they might have liked it and licensed it for the Blu-ray. The iTunes artwork for Scream 4 is STILL a shitty fan-made photoshop, after all...

4. Which one was the original theatrical art?

5. [​IMG]

This iconic piece of art!

6. BTG

BTG

I hope the Scream 2 4K cover is just all the unused publicity pics of Sarah and nobody else.

[​IMG]

7. I need someone to unearth the Scream 2 poster that had Sarah on it because I SWEAR IT EXISTS BUT I CAN’T FIND IT ANYWHERE.

8. Honestly, if it's still the rated r cut after 25 years I just....

silkandskin likes this.

9. I only ever actually seen this version in newspapers. You bet your ass I cut this out and put it on my wall as a kid.

[​IMG]

10. America's Screaming for Scream!

I miss the 90s.

11. Never seen these before.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. Still not looking a day over 12.

Steve003 likes this.
  13. David during the Scream 4 promo was doing things for me to be perfectly honest.
    [​IMG]

14. BTG

BTG

They really knew what they were doing with these faggy collectible VHS covers back in the day, didn’t they?

[​IMG]

15. The way I would have SCOURED flea markets and second hand shops to find the full set.

16. If somebody doesn't get me a link to the Gale Weathers cover immediately then there'll be hell to pay.

17. Check your DMs x

berserkboi likes this.
  18. The Scream 4 posters and artwork still remain terrible.

ohaimanabu, sesita and lushLuck like this.
  19. I used to rotate which one I’d rent from the video store as if it was a new movie each time. ‘Well, we haven’t seen this one before,’ I’d say to my parents who thought I was insane.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.