The Scream Franchise | Page 137 | The Popjustice Forum

The Scream Franchise

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by johnny_tsunami, Jul 27, 2019.

2. BTG

BTG

They better not think for a second about releasing these 4K editions without finally releasing this scene.

[​IMG]

3. BTG

BTG

Not me falling down a rabbit hole trying to find as many shots of this scene as possible. Release the Cici cut, you cowards!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. That gaussian blur, UGH.

johnny_tsunami and lushLuck like this.
  5. One thing that always bugs me about Scream 4 is after Olivia’s death when Sidney runs her hand down the bloodied door frame and and not a bit of it comes off. Sloppy, Wes, SLOPPY.

Slamb, lushLuck and BTG like this.
  6. BTG

BTG

Girls, we were robbed.

7. It pisses me off we didn't get that would have been iconic scene at least released and instead we get this horrible original version of the classroom scene

It' the opposite of gay rights.

ohaimanabu likes this.
  8. Wow that scene was … awful. The setting alone. The lack of SMG. The pacing. Woof. Thank god it was changed.

9. This is INCREDIBLE OMG!

Remorque, ohaimanabu and mrp2910 like this.
  10. This diorama is better than the entirety of Scream 4! Talent.

Holly Something and ohaimanabu like this.
  11. All these years later and Rose McGowan's self-styled Tatum wardrobe is still total eye candy. Her mind.

12. The way I absolutely lost my shit at this trailer back in 2000.

I must have watched it about 1000 times. The unjustified hype for Scream 3 was real.

I actually remember setting this trailer as my screensaver and purposely not touching my computer for 30 seconds (lowest possible duration to activate screensaver mode) so it would start playing again dddd.

13. Oh yes this trailer had me hyped for sure. Scream 4's shitty trailer can't relate.

Also it pisses me off Scream 3's bloopers have never been put on Youtube. The part when Lance Henriksen keeps saying Maureen's name wrong while every one else is over it was gold.

Madaboutmusic and silkandskin like this.
  14. It’s not YouTube and it’s only Lance’s fuckups, but enjoy.

Remorque, Robsolete, BTG and 2 others like this.
  15. MAURICE.

~Paul~ and Steve003 like this.
  16. BTG

BTG

[​IMG]

Rina Reynolds hive rise up.

17. He can't not be trolling. Maurice Presnutt?

Last edited: Jun 22, 2021
    Remorque, lushLuck, BTG and 1 other person like this.
  19. I died at Maurice. What the fuck man?

Remorque and johnoclock like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.