The Scream Franchise | Page 167 | The Popjustice Forum

The Scream Franchise

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by johnny_tsunami, Jul 27, 2019.

1. What I wouldn't give for a bearded Jack Quaid to stare intensely into my eyes...

Neve really said "ageing? I don't know her"

2. Uno

Uno

I'm still bitter they didn't give us the trailer for the 25th anniversary watch, but I'm excited to have one tomorrow that I can replay over and over.

3. I feel bad for the people that paid the premium price for the Scream anniversary screening and were promised a special look into the new one only to get a... digital poster.

lushLuck and LetsGetToIt like this.
  4. That EW article is great! It’s nice to finally see images as well. It finally feels real. Set pictures or leaked filming pictures just isn’t the same. I also didn’t know most of the cast so it was nice to finally see their faces.

Excited for the trailer tomorrow! This is a great week to be a slasher fan!

5. A theory I have about a certain house:

Is this Stu‘s house?

[​IMG]

Could that mean that maybe Mellisa‘s and Jenna‘s characters actually live there? Would be cool the see the house during the movie several times.

sesita and ~Paul~ like this.
  6. Yes it is Stu's house. It's been redecorated inside but the inner door with the glass panel above it is the same. Looks like they've also still got the wooden seat in the hallway. Scream.PNG

Lander, IndyRS, sesita and 2 others like this.
  7. At the London anniversary screening and there’s security all around for the trailer premiere… I’ve stayed leak free so I’m super excited

Alenko and Krissykins like this.
  8. Love it!

I’m seeing the 25th anniversary screening tomorrow so I hope it plays there too.

9. Wait is there anniversary screenings tonight? I thought it was all tomorrow.

10. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

Even in Spanish I was living for the trailer. Tomorrow is going to be so effing perfect. This looks like such a much more effective modernization of the series than 4 ever was.

sesita and Andrew like this.
  11. There is one in London tonight and nationwide tomorrow and the 30th.

Rose-Coloured Boy likes this.
  12. I was very disappointed at not seeing the trailer at my screening last night, but it was still amazing to see the original on the big screen for the first time. It's the only one I didn't get to see in the cinema on premiere night. I had to sneak a pay-per-view recorded VHS copy without my parents knowing in 1997 at age 11,

13. Random question about the franchise:

Are there any living characters you’d like to see again? We have Judy coming back for 5, but there’s so many still out there. I wouldn’t mind one day seeing the sorority sisters from Scream 2 again.

I think for the tv show that could’ve been an interesting way to do it, by including smaller characters who would have more open backstories to mine.

bonnieetclyde likes this.
  14. [​IMG]

The lady behind Jada in this gif. She has some of the best scared acting in the GAME.

lushLuck, constantino, Uno and 8 others like this.
  15. Joel from Scream 2 and Kincaid from 3

16. Has it really been 25 years since the first scream film *Guffaws* what a franchise, im gutted i cant watch the film tommorow but i look forward to the release in January :)

17. Rewatching the first film tonight at the screening and I am struck by how good Matthew Lillard really is as Stu. It's a fine line to be the comic relief and also the (spoiler) killer and not over egg it and somehow he lands it perfectly.

lushLuck, Alenko and Steve003 like this.
  18. [​IMG]

19. Wait I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed but I'm pretty how is it the Anniversary when Scream came out in December?

[​IMG]

20. Think they’re just using the year as the anniversary and not the official release date

lushLuck and Steve003 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.