The Scream Franchise | Page 194 | The Popjustice Forum

The Scream Franchise

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by johnny_tsunami, Jul 27, 2019.

1. I guess that's a leadup to the cast poster or is it the new definition of cast poster?

2. Yeah I really want a cast poster.

But better be careful what you wish for cause a certain Scream4 poster was a mess.

Steve003 and johnoclock like this.
  3. [​IMG]

I'll never understand who approved the cartoon-ish facetuning, as well as Neve's "why the fuck am I here?" Miranda Priestley-persed-lips expression.... electric chair.

Steve003 likes this.
  4. Was this one official?

(Who is the person far left?)

[​IMG]

5. Uno

Uno

Adam Brody - was the useless cop that had maybe 2 scenes.

6. Sarah Michelle Gellar!?

upload_2021-11-24_17-22-49.png

Steve003 and sesita like this.
  7. The way they even facetuned ghostface! More unrealistic expectations for women serial killers.

sesita and Leader Beans like this.
  8. I don’t think there ever was an official cast poster for 4, which is still a crime, but the heinous DVD cover was basically that and it was… horrifying.

johnoclock likes this.
  9. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

It's giving Scary Movie 6.

10. Yeah that poster is kind of retroactively official because it gets used officially for some reason but I’m like 99% sure it’s just a fan edit, I remember it circulating on scream-trilogy.net, ah the good old days.

Duppe and lushLuck like this.
  11. I mean look at Emma’s face

12. I do think it was alway official! On IMPAwards It's credited under The Cimarron Group - which are a huge marketing and branding agency that make a whole lot of movie posters.

It's just so badly photoshopped... the added lights and shadows, that that hateful blur effect, Emma's face on Hayden's body... it's just bad.

Even the teaser was badly executed - I get what they were trying to do, but that just looks like a big, furry number four.

[​IMG]

Scream 2 is the best executed one for me, the whole cast looks classy, I love the warm lighting against the black background, Jada and Neve's faces on the background are brilliant - love the different colored eyes detail, and Jerry O'Connell's smizing and pouting is a hoot.

Scream 3's good too, but Courteney looks so weird with that lighting.

johnoclock, Daniel_O and Steve003 like this.
  13. Ah, apparently it was used solely in Mexico before becoming the main home movie poster internationally in recent years.

They’re doing a better job with all the posters so far on 5 anyway.

sesita likes this.
  14. The mask/knife poster was the ONLY one I ever saw during the US promo campaign, and it is perfection.

4Roses, Steve003 and johnoclock like this.
  15. They’re really going all out with the promo this time!

sesita, Music Is Death, Edu and 5 others like this.

16. This is so delightfully cheesy!

sesita likes this.
  17. Sidney not being bothered. Queen.

18. [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.