The Scream Franchise | Page 228 | The Popjustice Forum

The Scream Franchise

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by johnny_tsunami, Jul 27, 2019.

1. Final trailer!

Mr.Arroz and Andrew like this.
  2. Steve003, lushLuck, Alenko and 3 others like this.
  3. Uno

Uno

So that confirms it’s Judy dying in the daylight kill - they clearly show her blonde hair and she’s the only blonde woman.

Tiziano's Boy and johnoclock like this.
  4. Wow, nice catch. Thank God I posted this in the spoiler thread.

~Paul~ likes this.
  5. Christ, it's taking all my willpower not to watch that trailer. It's so close now. Is there a lot of new footage in it?

johnoclock likes this.
  6. Uno

Uno

Just a few extra seconds of scenes we’ve already seen - more of Dewey walking around with his gun, Tara struggling with Ghostface, and more of Amber walking to the basement.

ohaimanabu and ~Paul~ like this.
  7. 17 more hours until I see this!

Steve003, Uno, Clyde and 2 others like this.
  8. Couldn't help myself. It looks so good.

So, I'm going to assume that Dewey's scenes in the hospital are where he tells Sam to go, and she's in the lift that's closing behind him, so he can face off against Ghostface himself, and that's the "Sacrifice" as per the movie score. He isn't getting out of that hospital.

It's a wee bit annoying that they've made that and Judy's demise fairly clear now. Of course we don't know anything until it happens, and they may be tricking us.

9. Nothing to share, just commenting so I can find the thread. See you Thursday night. Hope everyone enjoys the movie!

~Paul~ likes this.
  10. Those are really impressive projections. I'm still cautious because most non-Spiderman films have fallen short of expectations over the last few months, but I think they played the promo incredibly smart by saving most of the big blitz for closer to release, allowing the hype to sort of slowly build up and then explode over the last few weeks.

I continue to be devastated that I likely won't be able to see this for several weeks at least.

johnny_tsunami, Steve003, Uno and 2 others like this.
  11. I don’t think Judy is important enough, but did they do the same with Gale for Scream 4? Only got Gale to be stabbed but not killed. I want to be 100% shook!

Uno likes this.
  12. Not the harmless character behind the refrigerator door gag!!

13. Uno

Uno

It looks like Tara gets stabbed through the hand in that new trailer too - Ghostface really hates her ass, huh?

lushLuck likes this.
  14. It looks like Sidney is standing beside Gale when she pops the glock

[​IMG]

15. I love her

16. She's so effortlessly stunning. And the accent wasn't bad actually.

17. I usually cringe at our accents being done but with Neve I live for it!

18. She looks BEAUTIFUL in that interview. Glowing.

Steve003 and HolyWater like this.
  19. Uno

Uno

I wonder why there are no official reviews online yet? I thought sites were allowed to post them after the 10th.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.