The Scream Franchise

This popped up in my recomendations. I just love and laughed how Neve said someone came up to her and actually said that Scream 4 should never have been made. Like, let's NOT. She also always ranks the fourth one last because we are all aware by now how things behind the scenes were awful thanks to the younger cast. It must have been under horrible working conditions. Disrespecting Wes of all things. The nerve.

Also, how is it possible that Neve looks even more GORGEOUS than she did 11 years ago?! I also adore how she always attends these conventions because she doesn't HAVE to but she does it anyway. She loves the fans and the franchise. God, I love this woman. I wish her all the best with her upcoming projects, happy she's so busy. And if the door is open for her to return one day, I hope it all works out because she truly deserves the world.

This popped up in my recomendations. I just love and laughed how Neve said someone came up to her and actually said that Scream 4 should never have been made. Like, let's NOT. She also always ranks the fourth one last because we are all aware by now how things behind the scenes were awful thanks to the younger cast. It must have been under horrible working conditions. Disrespecting Wes of all things. The nerve.
Wait, what's the tea here?

And to think that a certain other actress was mocked just years before because of her professionalism, desire to know her character’s motivation from Wes, and suggestions/input towards the production.

26c08bfe7f0cbe1ac33aa7210b6a4399f02b81d3.gifv

Sarah Darling Michelle Gellar wins again.

Matthew Lillard was speaking at a convention recently and claimed all the young actors basically sat on their phones and ignored Wes on the set of the 4th. I can only assume it was specifically Emma Roberts because I can’t stand her!!
Oh yikes! I'd definitely never heard that before. Imagine being rude to Wes Craven who always seemed like such a sweetheart. It definitely would not surprise me if it was Emma Roberts.

Can they please also release an alternative cut of the movie so I can see the crew member during Cece’s fall in 4K?

The transfer is looking nice!

How would you rank the cinematography of the Scream films just as far as the lighting? For me:

2>1>5>3>>>>>>>>>>4

I like the darker tones of part 2 while still looking slick, the original has a few weird fish eye lens shots but I like the coloring, Scream 3's lighting is a bit bland for me compared to 1 and 2 but is fine. 5's is slick, modern yet doesn't look super digital which I appreciate. And 4's was certainly a choice.

Apparently it wasn't only Emma who was being her usual bratty self, but Hayden instantly bonded with her and was also unprofessional. Which is so unlike her, she's serious about her work. Plus, Nico was apparently also being a complete mess. The only one who was actually nice and got along with everyone besides Neve and Courteney was Rory Culkin, which doesn't surprise me. All the Culkin brothers are beloved and apparently great to work with.

I'm sure Hayden is basically ecstatic she gets to come back because she had it in a clause to not kill Kirby off. She probably never thought in a milion years she'd get the chance to play her again. I know she was disappointed they cut a lot of her scenes from the original script, her role was a lot juicier. But the fact remains that even while Kirby didn't have a really big role, she did have a lot of impact. So much so that fans have wanted her back ever since.

I just love how this time around she automatically bonded with Jasmin. She has such a beautiful serene aura and you could tell she made Hayden feel comfortable and at home where she belongs in this franchise.

I don't know if I believe the rumors although I could buy Emma being a brat. Watching any behind the scenes everyone seemed to have a great time on 4, Wes and Neve only spoke well of them during any interview. Of course they wouldn't be talking shit but I also don't think they would go out of their way to shower praise. Also Emma, Hayden and Neve (although by phone) did the audio commentary post shoot.

he/him
I can’t find anything anywhere online about any of the Scream 4 newbies being brats on set? Nothing comes up on any searches, even when narrowed down to ‘Matthew Lillard’, ‘convention’ and ‘Scream 4’.

First time I read such thing about SMG

Sarah Darling from Scream 3 is based on her/a shot at her. By all accounts she was a total diva on set who was unhappy that she was cast in a bit part (Sarah signed on to be Cici without reading the script), was unhappy with the script rewrites (strange since Cici wasn’t hit THAT hard by them, but oh well), and generally didn’t get along too well with Wes. There were rumors she and Neve didn’t get along well either, but I think those are much less substantiated.