The Scream Franchise | Page 39 | The Popjustice Forum

The Scream Franchise

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by johnny_tsunami, Jul 27, 2019.

1. This thread is the best oh my God.

I love the Scream movies, 2 is my favourite.

2. Nice to see love for Neve's performance in 4 which is my favorite portrayal of Sid. I just really bought her as someone who hates that this is happening yet again but also going to handle it the best way she can. An absolute badass and role model!

3. To add to that, the way she first picks up ghostface’s call after the Olivia kill, you hear years of trauma and the realization of living a nightmare all over again come back in Sid’s simple “What.” answer. Neve played her so well.

4. Just trying to wear seasonal knits, make some tea and help Kate with the groceries without some silly old Ghostface getting stabby again, she’s had it!

5. Neve is such a great actress. I wish she was getting more A-list roles but she was very popular from 1994 to 2000 and got to do her dream project with The Company in 2003 (and with Altman, no less!) so maybe she's just enjoying life (and those Party of Five residuals).

lushLuck and ohaimanabu like this.
  6. Sister must've been so bored of that voice after all those years.

I love her reaction in 3 when Roman is trying to his big exposition and she's all: "BORING! I've heard this shit before."

7. YES. Scream 3 has its faults, but the verbal showdown between Sidney and Roman was the grade A drama that I needed.

8. Well this is sexy.

[​IMG]

Tribal Spaceman and berserkboi like this.
  9. Ugh this better-than-the-original BAWP

[​IMG]

10. STILL SO GOOD AND THAT OUTRO GIVES ME CHILLS! i wish it was longer to this day

Steve003 likes this.
  11. Do I like scary movies?

It's 2 for the price of 1, because it's also a Buffy tattoo.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2019
  12. I remember seeing it in the cinema and thinking “that sounds like Hippy Chick hitmakers Soho”. And I was right!

ohaimanabu likes this.
  13. What is it?

GazWilliams likes this.
  14. Just curious, we’ve spoke about the legendary Scary Movie icon Brenda in here quite a bit, but does anybody else remember this pile of shit straight to video spoof from around the same time as the first Scary Movie?

Shriek If You Know What I Did Last Friday The 13th

It was terrible, which sorta made me love it? Plus the cast being filled with late 90s/early 00’s WB guest stars was kind of everything to my dumb ass at the time.

Uno likes this.
  15. Sometimes I lay across my bed with my head and 1 arm hanging over the edge and I thrash around pretending I'm Tatum Riley about to be squashed in a mechanical garage door cat flap.

That's not weird, right?

16. You should recreate her look, you'd own it.

17. I remember watching this. It makes Scary Movie seem high-brow, but I still enjoyed it for what it was.

berserkboi, lushLuck and Chris Lala like this.
  18. BTG

BTG

And Tiffani-Amber Thiessen is in it doing a much more authentically Gale performance and serving Gale in Scream 2 hair.

[​IMG]

Cheri Oteri found irrelevant.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.