The Scream Franchise

Sidney hiring a brand new nanny to watch her kids after 2 separate Ghostface attacks recently happened…

That’s your allegedly smart and cunning final girl? She might as well just send them to summer camp in Woodsboro

melissa-barrera-smiles.gif
I miss Vida. Now THAT was a good show.

Shame it didn’t get a longer a cinema run

Ironically, the proposed Scream VII has gone through many controversial changes in its production since Radio Silence left — the biggest being the unfair firing of Melissa Barrera for simply voicing her support of Palestine. Fast forward to now, and Abigail's all the proof you need to see that Radio Silence and Barrera are probably better off without the Scream franchise.

Last edited:
melissa+barrera+cover.png

“I was gaslit into feeling that I had done or said something wrong. I will never forgive those people who made me feel that way, who made me think I had done something wrong. I knew deep down in my heart that I hadn’t. Still, you feel scared because you’re vulnerable and on the world stage, but I know I’m on the right side of history because I stand with all the world’s Indigenous people.”

"I think what happened to me was the perfect life filter because the people who don’t want to work with me anymore, I’d never want to work with anyway."

Barrera ends our conversation optimistically, remarking that she has no regrets over the events of the last few months, only immense gratitude, as she prepares for the release of her next film, Your Monster, a horror romance directed by Caroline Lindy. “I don’t regret anything. I’m very appreciative of all the support that I’ve gotten from my team, my friends, and my family. And from many people in the world who have shown me love and support. When I get stopped on the street now, it’s not because I’m recognised for being in a film; it’s mostly someone thanking me for speaking up for Palestine. It’s super weird, but it’s nice. It fills my heart. I’m just so, so grateful.”

Mother Barrera for Polyester

Rmx

He/Him/His
melissa+barrera+cover.png

“I was gaslit into feeling that I had done or said something wrong. I will never forgive those people who made me feel that way, who made me think I had done something wrong. I knew deep down in my heart that I hadn’t. Still, you feel scared because you’re vulnerable and on the world stage, but I know I’m on the right side of history because I stand with all the world’s Indigenous people.”

"I think what happened to me was the perfect life filter because the people who don’t want to work with me anymore, I’d never want to work with anyway."

Barrera ends our conversation optimistically, remarking that she has no regrets over the events of the last few months, only immense gratitude, as she prepares for the release of her next film, Your Monster, a horror romance directed by Caroline Lindy. “I don’t regret anything. I’m very appreciative of all the support that I’ve gotten from my team, my friends, and my family. And from many people in the world who have shown me love and support. When I get stopped on the street now, it’s not because I’m recognised for being in a film; it’s mostly someone thanking me for speaking up for Palestine. It’s super weird, but it’s nice. It fills my heart. I’m just so, so grateful.”

Mother Barrera for Polyester

Now that's iconic.