The Scream Franchise

All I want is for SMG's would have been iconic deleted scene on the college campus to finally be shown in all it's glory.

YC2fBXeymLPuxP862P1kM8TB3qpGvPIV181y9yYTnjXcdHPpd-ytxidHVhWeNF35ebDrPPMehWJGC-wkoqEwAj53stxBT7QVFggAdJOvqlQw-eSkw-90GLCwtg

Her almost Tatum in a garage...excitement. The extra on the far left serving! We could have had it all....

I don't know if they would ever do it, now that Wes has passed, but I'd love to have 'extended cuts' of the movies one day. Ii don't know if that's specifically a director thing or if a studio can do it themselves or whatever.
I just want the director's cut of the first Scream. It's only a few seconds of extra gore but I'm OCD and I want it. It actually got released on Laserdisc back in the day but never again since and it's such a wasted opportunity.

I just want the director's cut of the first Scream. It's only a few seconds of extra gore but I'm OCD and I want it. It actually got released on Laserdisc back in the day but never again since and it's such a wasted opportunity.

I actually prefer the theatrical cut. I hate the camera very slowly panning in on Drew's not 100% convincing hanging body as opposed to the fast zoom that sells its more convincingly and more intensely. Steve's guts spilling out is missed though. It would be nice to have the cut available though.

I actually prefer the theatrical cut. I hate the camera very slowly panning in on Drew's not 100% convincing hanging body as opposed to the fast zoom that sells its more convincingly and more intensely. Steve's guts spilling out is missed though. It would be nice to have the cut available though.
Random, but I've been meaning to ask: where does your profile pic come from?

I was lucky enough to get my dvd copy off eBay a couple years back for $10!

Attachments

• 3235890B-87DE-4616-8693-4507F2D9EB81.jpeg
    3235890B-87DE-4616-8693-4507F2D9EB81.jpeg
    103.4 KB · Views: 30
  • D4E9BE55-CB58-4278-9CF9-60F76D7D2CF8.jpeg
    D4E9BE55-CB58-4278-9CF9-60F76D7D2CF8.jpeg
    135.8 KB · Views: 27
he/him
Watching Scream 2 for the hundredth+ time.

The scene with Gale and Ghostface in the sound booth is so fucking tense and probably my favourite scene from the entire franchise.

And my favourite thing about Cici’s death is when Ghostface sneaks into the house as she’s on the phone. You just don’t expect it cos Ghostface is already talking on the phone, and it also confirms there‘s 2 killers again this time.

I wouldn’t change anything about the film cos it’s probably my favourite horror film of all time, but I would probably add a death scene for Rebecca Gayheart and Portia de Rossi’s characters.

Watching Scream 2 for the hundredth+ time.

The scene with Gale and Ghostface in the sound booth is so fucking tense and probably my favourite scene from the entire franchise.

And my favourite thing about Cici’s death is when Ghostface sneaks into the house as she’s on the phone. You just don’t expect it cos Ghostface is already talking on the phone, and it also confirms there‘s 2 killers again this time.

I wouldn’t change anything about the film cos it’s probably my favourite horror film of all time, but I would probably add a death scene for Rebecca Gayheart and Portia de Rossi’s characters.

And maybe have Dewey dead. Ha.

I think some of the deleted scenes from Scream 4 (such as when Dewey attends the first murder with the blood on the wall and one of the girls strung up on the ceiling fan) would be good to be added back in.
That was the press shot all the magazines and blogs used too. I thought it was odd that it wasn't in the final film
I'd be more shocked if they didn't get all three back

All I want is for SMG's would have been iconic deleted scene on the college campus to finally be shown in all it's glory.

YC2fBXeymLPuxP862P1kM8TB3qpGvPIV181y9yYTnjXcdHPpd-ytxidHVhWeNF35ebDrPPMehWJGC-wkoqEwAj53stxBT7QVFggAdJOvqlQw-eSkw-90GLCwtg

Her almost Tatum in a garage...excitement. The extra on the far left serving! We could have had it all....

The photo you posted isn't showing - what was it of!?