The Scream Franchise

I just love how fearless and badass Sidney is in Scream 4, after they did her so wrong for the bulk of Scream 3.

tumblr_p82m5iFe9p1x5540co3_500.gif

I hope I'm still here when we get Scream 2036.

Can we talk about the piss poor cast of ‘Stab’ Ladies and Gentleladies.

So it’s 1996 (I always took that ‘Scream’ is set in 1995 as that’s when Kevin wrote it and ‘Scream 2 takes place two years later in 1997) and you are making a movie off one of the biggest news stories and bestselling books in the country and you cast...

Tor902i0 Spelling in a lead role of....any theatre release, David god damn Schwimmer when I have a sneaking suspicion Courtney Cox might have done it if asked, Jennifer Jolie Pre Austin Powers Heather Graham as the big name ‘celebrity’ (*snark*) opening kill and a no name to play Randy?

tenor.gif

Can we talk about the piss poor cast of ‘Stab’ Ladies and Gentleladies.

So it’s 1996 (I always took that ‘Scream’ is set in 1995 as that’s when Kevin wrote it and ‘Scream 2 takes place two years later in 1997) and you are making a movie off one of the biggest news stories and bestselling books in the country and you cast...

Tor902i0 Spelling in a lead role of....any theatre release, David god damn Schwimmer when I have a sneaking suspicion Courtney Cox might have done it if asked, Jennifer Jolie Pre Austin Powers Heather Graham as the big name ‘celebrity’ (*snark*) opening kill and a no name to play Randy?

tenor.gif

I always wondered if it 'being directed' by Robert Rodriguez was a diss?

Wes said at the time that the idea of Stab was to show what Scream would have looked like with a lesser director at the helm.