The Sinner (Season 1 - 3) | Page 4 | The Popjustice Forum

The Sinner (Season 1 - 3)

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Judy Jetson Hooker, Aug 6, 2017.

1. This season was NO GOOD. I don't see it coming back for another and I'll be glad if they canned it.

Bobbyrae and lushLuck like this.
  2. Was I supposed to be moved by the finale? Basically the entire season’s plot was ‘if you’re beautiful and white you’ll get the benefit of the doubt.’

Sugaboy likes this.
  3. I was annoyed how they wanted me to feel sorry for Jamie. He killed 3 people and then he cries like a little bitch when he is dying - I didn't feel even a bit of sadness for this piece of shit. Why the hell is Harry crying in the end - you stopped a SERIAL KILLER that wanted to kill your grandchild, what is wrong with you!?

Bobbyrae and Minorkey like this.
  4. "But your jawline is so chiseled I just want to ~understand you!!"

ZsDbk88 likes this.
  5. Ooft this season went to hell in a handbasket very quickly. That last episode was appalling.

Completely echo the sentiment about feeling some sort of empathy for him. Errr, no bitch, you a straight up mad man. Die now. In lots of pain preferably. I was not here for the way that was handled at all.

Surely this is done now.

Bobbyrae and The Holy Spearit like this.
  6. I'm 20 mins into season 3 and it's not really holding my attention and after reading the comments I'm not sure if I should continue.

7. You shouldn't if you're already not enjoying the first few episodes which are the good ones.

The Holy Spearit and Nwonder like this.
  8. Yeah, save yourself. It really was absolute garbage.

9. The first few episodes of season 3 were great but after just watching Ambrose being WILLINGLY buried in the ground I’ve had to stop watching. Utter shitshow. The whole reasoning behind Jamie’s actions are also paper thin, it’s nearly laughable. ‘You have to push past fear and just kill people’. [​IMG]

Remorque, Sugaboy, Andrew.L and 2 others like this.
  10. I’m on episode 4 of season 3, but not really into it. Is it worth sticking with (for those who have seen it all)?

11. Put it this way, it's a steep slope down in terms of quality from there. You're past the best, so if you're already losing interest, I'd just quit now. The quality drops off a cliff in the 2nd half, to the point that it's unbelievable that anyone involved with it was happy with what they were doing.

12. I can't believe it's getting another season after the GARBARGUE of a season we got.

Will I be watching? Yes.

Mikal and The Holy Spearit like this.
  13. Oh yeah I also think the problem now with this show it lacks the talent that started it all from season one.

The director of Simon Killer and Afterschool = Antonio Campos.

14. Seasons 1 & 2 were good.
    3 is an absolute shitshow.

Andrew.L likes this.
  15. I'm finding the third season an absolute slog, after enjoying season 1 in a trashy way, and finding season 2 legitimately good. The main character and the whole premise are absolutely insufferable and ridiculous even for this show.

Disappointed but unsurprised to see from this thread it apparently doesn't look up towards the end...

Sugaboy likes this.
  16. I struggled to get through 3 episodes of the first season so I’m glad to see I wasn’t the only one who wasn’t impressed with this. How it was #1 on Netflix is beyond me!

17. Oh, no, hold on. Season 1 was brilliant. Season 2 was really good.

It's only season 3 that's complete horseshit.

18. Ah, thanks for this. Okay, I’ll give Season 1 another go!

19. Season 3 was an abomination. Such a step down compared to the earlier two. The fact this holds 100% on Rotten Tomatoes...what the fuck?!

~Paul~ and Sugaboy like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.