"The Slasher" - Season 3 - Third Time Lucky x | The Popjustice Forum

"The Slasher" - Season 3 - Third Time Lucky x

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by munro, Apr 29, 2018.

1. Welcome back girlies, to the third season of Popjustice’s The Slasher.

[​IMG]

Oh yes, that's right, we're back back back again. Let's see how many iconic breakdowns we can have. Let's see how many friendships are ruined and let's see how many of you have a good poker face.

Keeping to the expansion of the last season, we will have 25 players all on a trip in the woods. You all think you're friends and that it's basically going to be a summer long orgy, but oh no precious, there are killers among you. For the foreseeable future, everyone is stuck together on the campsite. You’ve radioed for help but there’s no signal, you can’t run and you can’t hide, but you can either waste your time and get picked off one by one OR you can try your hardest to work together and figure out what’s what.

The slashers will make a group decision on who they want to kill, each night. In the spirit of fair game, The Slasher hoes will not be allowed to attempt to kill off the same camper two nights in a row. The following day, the campers will attempt to find out who the slashers are and will vote to off whoever they decide on. The objective, obviously, is to survive until the very end and kill all of The Slashers before they come for your ass.

The players are as follows:
    14 campers.
    6 Slashers.
    5 Special Roles
    The roles are:

[​IMG]

You’re an off-duty copper, but a situation may arise when you will need to put your police training to the test. You can save one person per night, by providing them with armour, but never two nights in a row. The armour will be returned to the you after it has saved the camper’s life. You can give it to them in future, but for the last time. Meaning you can only save someone twice before their time is up.

[​IMG]

You’re like, totally gorgeous, so you can vote twice against who you think is a slasher, during the day time. Choose wisely as your first choice is your only choice.

[​IMG]

Once a night, the psychic can use their intuitive divination skills to find out the role of a player of their choosing. You can also bring one camper back from the dead at any point during the game, but again, choose wisely, as once you resurrect someone, you can’t resurrect anyone else. The resurrected camper will re-enter play as if they had never been dead.

[​IMG]

You will receive a [REDACTED] version of the Slasher’s transcript each night. You would do wisely to team up with the cop or the Psychic to try and figure out who is who.

[​IMG]

During the day, if a vote is made against a camper, you can jump in front of the group and sacrifice yourself. Who you save is up to you, so you must also be careful in your decision. If you successfully save someone’s life, you will be out of play for four days whilst you recover from your injuries, and you will then return as a regular camper.

Slashers: I will let you all know individually your role, and also who else shares your role. I will advise on how to communicate as a group in your group message.

Absolutely no screenshots allowed to be shared via PMs or in the thread. If I find out, you will be disqualified.

The below is our list of sign ups, including those who have already expressed interest:

1. Sam de Jour
    2. Island
    3. Tribal Spaceman
    4. johnny_tsunami
    5. Sprockrooster

6. Jordlols
    7. ThisIsRogue
    8. silkandskin

9. nikkysan
    10. Rose-Coloured Boy
    11. Rommers

12. BTG
    13. Petty Mayonnaise
    14. Beginner
    15. constantino
    16. Terminus
    17. Aidan

18. Beautiful Child 2
    19. 2014
    20. citoig
    21. Kenny
    22. askew
    23. Nillness

24. Jwentz
    25. AmbivalentToBritney

If you have any questions regarding the game if you're new or confused, just post in the thread, or my inbox is open.

You have a week to register your interest in the game. If the game fills up before the week is up then I will start the game the next day.

Last edited: May 16, 2018
  2. @Mushroom ’s impact in making you remember kii

Kuhleezi, constantino, Jwentz and 8 others like this.
  3. dddd I figured 7 weeks of rest was enough for the game, i'm updating the opening post as we speak and i'll get things rolling.

johnny_tsunami, Island and Rem like this.
  4. I’m in x

munro and johnny_tsunami like this.
  5. im in
    [​IMG]

Kuhleezi, Remorque, Rem and 5 others like this.
  6. Me too. [​IMG]

Remorque and munro like this.
  7. I'M IN

to kii from the sideline

Kuhleezi, Remorque, Rem and 6 others like this.
  8. I'm in, for sure.

9. I am in!!

10. Count me in!

11. Yes, I'm keen!

12. I’m in!

13. I’m in.

14. I've noted everyone that wants to participate so far, tag your friends, family and gherls that you'd like to slash xx

Remorque and Tribal Spaceman like this.
  15. I'm gonna sit this one out before hosting season 4, let me join @Jeffo on the bleachers.

Kuhleezi, Remorque, Rem and 5 others like this.
  16. You're a whore.

Remorque and Sam de Jour like this.
  17. I'll do this!

18. HOW MANY OF THEM COULDA DID IT WITH FINESSE?
    NOW EVERYBODY LIKE JO REALLY IS THE BEST!
    YOU PLAYIN' CHECKERS, COULDN'T BEAT ME PLAYIN' CHESS,
    NOW I'M ABOUT TO TURN AROUND AND BEAT MY CHEST.

[​IMG]

THEY NEED SLASHERS LIKE ME.
    THEY NEEEEED SLASHERS LIKE ME!
    SO THEY CAN GET ON THEIR FUCKIN' KEYBOARDS AND MAKE ME THE BAD GUY!

I'm not playing, but I'll stop in for the occasional dance party @johnny_tsunami

[​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.