"The Slasher"- Season Finale: Alone in Munrozhole | Page 45 | The Popjustice Forum

"The Slasher"- Season Finale: Alone in Munrozhole

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by VicePresidentJocasta, May 7, 2019.

1. And you've been trying to bait me for rounds now so I hope you're fucking happy you bitch

[​IMG]

VicePresidentJocasta and BTG like this.
  2. ALL I WANTED WAS A MESSY MELTDOWN OKAY I WAS TOO BUSY WITH ALL THEM LESBIAN WEDDINGS TO PROVIDE PROPER MESS. LETS FUCKING FIGHT SIS. GET THOSE RATINGS BACK UP AFTER JOHNNY LEFT US.

[​IMG]

Rem, silkandskin, Terminus and 6 others like this.
  3. Night 7: Final Meltdown

[​IMG]

Producers had never seen anything quite like it: there was only one slasher left among a large group of campers. A day or two ago, the producers were prepping a finale. Hell, earlier today they were trying to track down some triumphant royalty-free soundtrack music.

The final remaining slasher gagged at how quickly things changed.

Rather than immediately teaming up to nab a slasher, the campers split into groups – and even after that, they continued to flip-flop between flops. Eventually, the campers finally decided to turn their wrath on season 1’s Most Iconic Meltdown Slashie winner @constantino.

The REAL final slasher, hiding in plain sight, watched on and laughed.

[​IMG]

Begging for a meltdown, the campers tied Constantino to the doc, putting hungry leaches into his stinky sodomization station to slowly drain his blood. During the painfully arousing process, Constantino lived up to his reputation, serving a final meltdown begging the campers to save him.

But it was too late...

The leaches sucked Constantino dry… drier, even, than when campers are done with one of BTG's famous morning blumpkin + bidet services. @constantino was, indeed, just a camper. The final slasher, meanwhile:

[​IMG]

4. [​IMG]

Last edited: May 15, 2019 at 1:50 AM
    Rem, Trinu 3.0, Rommers and 2 others like this.
  5. The energy in this thread for, like, the last three rounds has been so
    [​IMG]

Rem, Kenny, Trinu 3.0 and 4 others like this.
  6. [​IMG]

constantino, Aidan, Trinu 3.0 and 2 others like this.
  7. Solenciennes

Solenciennes Moderator

Well, y’all fucked that one up.

constantino likes this.
  8. [​IMG]

Kenny, silkandskin, Terminus and 2 others like this.
  9. 2014

2014 Moderator

sounds like something @Solenciennes would say teebs

10. Solenciennes

Solenciennes Moderator

Fairly weak drag for someone who’s dragged a few bodies through the woods in this game no?

johnny_tsunami likes this.
  11. @thelastslasher

[​IMG]

silkandskin and Terminus like this.
  12. Sissy she IS the dead body.

13. 2014

2014 Moderator

I'm flattered <3

johnny_tsunami likes this.
  14. HAD @constantino GIVEN US THE MELTDOWN BEFORE VOTING CLOSED, THE POOR SIS WOULD STILL BE ALIVE. WE MADE A MISTAKE BUT AT LEAST IT WAS AN ENTERTAINING MISTAKE.

[​IMG]

Anyway, @thelastslasher hope you're feeling comfortable by yourself.

[​IMG]

But also, maybe I am the last slasher and that's exactly what I'm about to do to one of you later.

as if I would have the range
    [​IMG]

15. The campers are gonna fuck this up and the final slasher is gonna sail through to a victory

Terminus likes this.
  16. Stop pretending that anyone actually thought I was a slasher for even a second, you pathetic bunch of faggots. Just admit you killed me for the sake of it.

[​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.