THE SO+Y 2017: ◈⟐ THOT 100 ◈⟐ #38 // #37 | Page 48 | The Popjustice Forum

THE SO+Y 2017: ◈⟐ THOT 100 ◈⟐ #38 // #37

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by Squashua, Dec 4, 2017.

?

How many songs should make the SO+Y Final?

Poll closed Dec 16, 2017.
  1. Let's make it a Top 100.

10 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. Same as last year - 60 songs.

3 vote(s)
    15.0%
  3. 80 sounds like a reasonable extension.

7 vote(s)
    35.0%
  4. Other

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. [​IMG]
    (I'm here too...)

Vixen, Island, Aries and 11 others like this.
  2. Whooooops sis, sorry! I completely blanked that you were a Down Under Unnie too.

Here, have your P-A-R-TY moment:

[​IMG]

Vixen, Island, ohnostalgia and 13 others like this.
  3. Let me thank you with some SNSD X Yoghurt interactions. The yoghurt may have aged, but the unnies sure didn't.

Is this a Yoghurt CF or an ab displaying competition?

Serg., junglefish and eliminathan like this.
  4. No one is singling out SNSD. The praise for All Night was universal, Holiday is shit.

Chill.

McQueer and D is for Danger! like this.
  5. This is not only about SNSD. I'm just wondering why someone always gives 0s and 1s to SNSD, BlackPink, Lovelyz etc ?? And they always act like a dick about them instead of at least joke about them.

Not to mention that I've runned a rate and have seen their awful comments about groups mentioned above. Like he literally once said he's giving a low score to "Into the New World" because the SNSD members have had plastic surgery during these years and don't look the same. (Go and read Girl Groups Debut Rate if you don't believe me).

How is a troll like this getting a pass??

junglefish likes this.
  6. Awwwwww did I hurt your little scone feelings?! Grow up you spoiled little brat.

For someone who loves to kii and drag people on the forum left right and centre, this coming from you is rich. You can’t just dish it out and not expect to have to take it in return.

You accuse me of being a troll and of blanket scoring groups I supposedly don’t like, when I’ve praised their songs in the past. Go back and look if you’re so inclined. I don’t understand your obsession with making me out to be this evil person when the four previous scorers brought up the exact same points as I did.

Music is subjective. You can’t force your taste on other people. I’m allowed to like some songs and despise others and critique a group for it.

I’m not wasting my time on you anymore. Ignore.

Sincerely,
    D is for Dick!

Mikl C likes this.
  7. [​IMG]

ohnostalgia, Vixen, R92 and 6 others like this.
  8. The true trolls of the rates are the ones who completely shafted the boy bands who deserved to be here.

[​IMG]

9. He

He

Justice for Energetic!

10. [​IMG]

Vixen, Island, Slice of Life and 15 others like this.
  11. Oh I guess that's......me
    [​IMG]

Island, karmarisma, Aries and 7 others like this.
  12. [​IMG]

13. Holiday is just average. And if you compare it to All Night which could be considered one of the career highlights it's just so empty and I'm glad it tanked.

GET KARD OUT

Vixen and karmarisma like this.
  14. [​IMG]

Gee and I thought MY meltdown was rough ...

Island, karmarisma, Kuhleezi and 6 others like this.
  15. Why is SNSD always the ones to bring the drama?

Anyway, Holiday does not deserve to go before some of the songs that are left. But at least All Night is still in.

ThighHighs likes this.
  16. Holiday is trash and should've been out before Lovelyz but whatever !!!!!!!!!

Also I don't understand whats up with the ballad hating? Its 2018! We (some of us) even stan boy groups now!

17. No, because then I'll miss MelFest.

Island, iheartpoptarts, Aries and 3 others like this.
  18. I actually listen to ballads (I mean, I'm a Taeyeon stan after all) but the ballads in this rate are really boring imo. Thankfully they're only a few so I don't mind them that much.

On a different note : Wee Woo still being here is very ??? so it can leave asap.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.