THE SO+Y 2017: ◈⟐ THOT 100 ◈⟐ #38 // #37 | Page 75 | The Popjustice Forum

THE SO+Y 2017: ◈⟐ THOT 100 ◈⟐ #38 // #37

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by Squashua, Dec 4, 2017.

?

How many songs should make the SO+Y Final?

Poll closed Dec 16, 2017.
  1. Let's make it a Top 100.

10 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. Same as last year - 60 songs.

3 vote(s)
    15.0%
  3. 80 sounds like a reasonable extension.

7 vote(s)
    35.0%
  4. Other

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. If in the event that @Squashua unnie couldn't finish this, is anyone willing to take over though? @Dangerous Maknae? @Sanctuary? I could also try and take over but I'm gonna need help.

Serg., Salami, junglefish and 3 others like this.
  2. I'd help if I could, but I'm terrible at writing. I can do numbers fine so let me know if my services are required there.

Serg., junglefish and Slice of Life like this.
  3. My school is starting in a few days so I don't think I can do it. But in case no one wanted to do it alone, I think we can split the results between a few people so it gets easier for everyone.

Slice of Life likes this.
  4. No. Prioritize your studies. I'm sure there will be willing people to take over if there is a need.

Let's just wait for @He unnie to reach @Squashua unnie. ♡

5. I've never done a rate, but if we need to make it a community rate, I'd be happy to put a few together.

6. Gorls @Squashua miscalculated the whole thing and Summer Rain actually won!
    [​IMG]
    Wow, 2018 is truly GFRIEND’s year: a hit song, sold out shows, a successful Japanese debut [citation needed], @Artemisia leaving the fandom and now this! We stan!

Aries, Island, ThighHighs and 9 others like this.
  7. If we're having fake winners, it might as well be Rollin'.

Cotton Park likes this.
  8. I can help also if needed, I have 1 month until Uni

9. I could help, but surely something like the Alicia Keys rate would be good to help whoever takes over, ie: doing eliminations in patches? Like batches of 5 or something with light explanations (maybe more text when close to the Top 15/10?)?

Does someone have access to the spreadsheet?

10. [​IMG]

Annyeong haseyo.

I have talked with @Squashua unnie about the state of this rate and the subforum's intention to get it finished. He agreed to let somebody else take over the rate. He also just sent me the spreadsheet.

I am thinking of taking over the rate. It will be my first non-KPJC rate but I think I have the experience to finish this one. If anyone is against this idea, please speak up now. Kekeke.

@Squashua unnie is extremely sorry and I would like to apologize in his behalf. I know this rate has not been the smoothest of rides. But please, please, please know that @Squashua unnie tried his best to finish this rate. Circumstances have not been kind to him and he had to prioritize dealing with his personal issues. @Squashua unnie has ran some of the best rates this subforum, no, this whole forum has seen. I know because I participated in all of them. So let's remember him for those and not this one. I hope he comes back but it's probably gonna take some time.

Now back to the rate.

So I am free to run this rate starting today, September 11, up to October 5. And I think that is enough time to finish this rate. I am not sure if I should open a new thread or not and I need advice on this. @Dangerous Maknae, @Sanctuary? Other unnies? Any advice?

Also, although @Squashua unnie has also given me a copy of the commentaries, it is not complete. Below are the people with missing commentaries:

@Kuhleezi
    @eliminathan
    @Monkey0
    @Ceir
    @RUNAWAY
    @Gintoki
    @karmarisma
    @ryan_riot92
    @He

If you still have copies of your commentary, please, please, please PM them to me. I will also message y'all via PM so you will be notified directly about this.

Once I finish making shitty graphics, organizing the commentary, and accomplishing other behind-the-scenes stuff, this rate will resume. My posts will be pretty simple (as opposed to @Squashua unnie's) so I can reveal results faster.

I think that's it?

Please comment your thoughts about this matter. I'm gonna need all the help that I can gather. Thank you.​

Aries, Island, BEST FICTION and 10 others like this.
  11. I don't think a new thread is a good thing. @Squashua did a pantload of work on it, and I think it would be better to build off of it than leave it all in the dust. Unless you need edit rights to it, I guess - maybe an Admin can give you that?

And y'know what? Kamsahamnida. You're awesome. Let me know if there's anything I can do to help.

12. YAS.

I think you'll need a new thread if you want to update the thread's title with each elimination. I will link both threads in the K-Pop rates list.

13. Honestly, the only issue of not creating a thread is not being able to edit the first few posts in the first page. But if y'all can live with that, I'm ok with it too.

14. So how about we restart the rate so that y'all don't sleep on JJ Project this time around????

I'm glad the rate is continuing, best of luck @Slice of Life unnie! Hoping @Squashua unnie can pop in every once in a while to spill ha tea when she can.

15. A round of applause for @Squashua sunbaenim for all the great work in this as well as other rates. I'm sure we all appreciate that! And a huge thank you to @Slice of Life for picking this up.

16. He

He

@Squashua is such an amazing rate host. His dedication really is on another level, and that quality! But I get how demanding it is to host this immense rate when life is pretty busy. @Slice of Life will do an amazing job too, I'm sure.

Can't wait to see the messiness that’s coming.

17. Oh unnie.

There will be messery.

18. What did you all do to Rollin'?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.