The Stab Franchise starring Tori Spelling | Page 80 | The Popjustice Forum

The Stab Franchise starring Tori Spelling

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by johnny_tsunami, Jul 27, 2019.

1. SBK

SBK

I watched the 3rd TV Series over the weekend. Unlike the third movie, it was probably the best of the TV trilogy.

2. SBK

SBK

What's with the syth?

The masks are cool, though it kinda annoys me they never used the zombie and scarecrow ones that were shown around the production of scream 4.

Steve003 likes this.
  3. Yeah, I don't know about the scythe. Ghostface always kills with a knife (or garage door, I guess).

Last edited: Jul 24, 2020
    SBK likes this.
  4. Agreed.

5. I'm so excited! Really happy that Kevin seems to be really involved. Scream is really his baby and I don't see him signing on if he wasn't happy with the direction it was going in. Also shook that they may very well be shooting a Scream movie and a Halloween movie at the very same time at around the same locations.

I actually went to Wilmington, NC when I was a kid to see the sets of Dawson's Creek and look at some locations where they shot the iconic I Know Why Helen Shivers Deserves To Live Last Summer. Maybe I need to take a trip down there again as my sister lives in NC anyways. I think I need to stalk Jamie Lee Curtis and Neve Campbell(if she signs on) and get a picture. Not sure I could handle it.

[​IMG]

6. Yeah, I was kind of sceptical at the plot of the movie at first but if Kevin Williamson is onboard and seems happy with the direction it's taking then I have faith it will be good and not just a Scream TV Series type plot.

Steve003 likes this.
  7. A LITERAL SCREAM!

8. WE DID IT KIDS INCANT STOP CRYIGN

9. Last edited: Jul 31, 2020
    Steve003 likes this.
  10. Yasss. I’m already gagged by her impending hairstyle.

11. Edu

Edu

Can't wait for the next evolution on the Gale Weathers Hair Journey. Maybe bring the Scream 2 bob with red highlights back, queen.

12. SQUEALING

superglowy likes this.
  13. Great news!!!! So happy!

Steve003 and superglowy like this.
  14. Queen!

Steve003 and superglowy like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.