The Taylor Swift Discography Rate: Finally, We’re Out Of The Woods | Page 268 | The Popjustice Forum

The Taylor Swift Discography Rate: Finally, We’re Out Of The Woods

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by ohnostalgia, Jul 10, 2018.

1. I don't think I've ever seen the other rate results. I'm guessing that the song Red outperformed in this rate & We Are Never Ever Getting Back together underperformed.

2. You're right on both counts, though none of them is the best and worst climber, and Red is not the album that hosts them.

Red (song) has gained 1 position, while We Are Never has fallen a quite impressive 9 spots.

A new hint: the song with the biggest downfall has proven to have... problematic lyrics.

3. Innocent and Mine? I was thinking Better Than Revenge at first, but that didn't do so badly here.

4. Picture to Burn?

5. You got extremely close.

6. Innocent and Sparks Fly then?

Verandi and ohnostalgia like this.
  7. Sparks Fly climbed 3 spots, while out biggest climber did 27

8. The Story Of Us? It finished pretty high here (higher than I thought it would.)

9. It’s Cold As You, isn’t it?

Verandi likes this.
  10. Innocent and The Story of Us/Haunted/Back to December?

Verandi likes this.
  11. Most of you have guessed the song that fell from grace, but none of you got the surprise climber right even if by now most of the Speak Now tracklist was mentioned dddd. Tomorrow or the day after tomorrow I will post the full list.

12. Last Kiss or Enchanted?

What's left after that ddd...Mean or Long Live? I can't seen them doing that terribly last time around, but maybe I'm wrong. I also have a hard time believing that y'all would do Dear John so wrong TWICE, but who knows.

Verandi, ohnostalgia and Lila like this.
  13. Good morning/afternoon/evening Swifties, and welcome back to

Verandi's Redemption Arc

I'm praying Postimage doesn't give up on me again today and that y'all can see the image below even if it's compressed. Here is the list in full for all the math lovers.

[​IMG]

Thoughts about this are coming soon. Maybe.

Last edited: May 27, 2019
    Music Is Life, Rem, evilsin and 15 others like this.
  14. I'm so proud @Verandi learned how to post images properly.

Music Is Life, Rem, evilsin and 6 others like this.
  15. Only took one full year!

16. I'm shocked that we apparently did Dear John better than the 2014 rate. What the hell?

17. Holy Ground being finally regarded as one of her best is a true PopJustice.

18. Innocent falling so much is my true #popjustice.

Music Is Life and Verandi like this.
  19. Lost its balance on a tightrope... it seems.

evilsin, ohnostalgia and Lila like this.
  20. What the FUCK is yall problem with Dear John. And you did Cold as You wrong twice also. TRASH.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.