The Tove Lo Discography Rate: WINNER REVEALED!! | Page 8 | The Popjustice Forum

The Tove Lo Discography Rate: WINNER REVEALED!!

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by Aidan, Mar 26, 2020.

1. nn some of y'all bout to be real mad at my Blue Lips scores.

Phonetics Girl and saviodxl like this.
  3. Blue Lips is largely incredible and her second best for me but a re-listen did expose just how much don't ask don't tell and struggle interrupt the album peaks. Lady Wood never quite reaches hey you got drugs? levels of career achievement but it sure comes close with Keep It Simple, Don't Talk About It and the title track. Both are inequivacly better than most other pop releases around 2016/17.

Remorque likes this.
  4. Blue Lips is absolutely stunning when given the proper attention (which I never do since I don't "own" it), rating it was a revelation.

Going to submit in a few minutes... just powering through the absolutely mediocre features (does not apply to Sean Paul, Charli or Major Lazor). Ironically, my fav feature of Tove's isn't included (the one with the Jonas brother).

I'm going to be so relieved to get one of these larger rates off my plate, no idea why I am letting these give me anxiety.

5. RainOnFire

RainOnFire Staff Member

Sunshine Kitty - 8.27
    Lady Wood - 8
    Blue Lips - 7.79
    Queen of the Clouds - 6.75
    Extras - 6.47
    Queen of the Clouds (Deluxe) - 6.43

Off the top of my head I'd give Queen of the Clouds a 7.5/10 overall, I think I ended up having to shave a few points off here and there because she bettered a lot of the songs on the albums that came after it. It's still super enjoyable though. Overall she's got a startlingly consistent discography, basically to the point where I'd be fine with any song I gave an 8+ to to win.

I also usually don't give a shit about extras, but it says a lot that her extras section ended up with an average similar to an album. There are tons of goodies in there that I had no idea about.

6. Well you better get them in then xx

abael, livefrommelbs and Verandi like this.
  7. OspreyQueen

OspreyQueen Staff Member

I, the protagonist of the Popjustice forum, am proud to present my averages.

Queen of the Clouds: 7.85 (10x2, 5x1)
    Lady Wood: 8.7 (10x4, 7x1)
    Blue Lips: 8.65 (11x1, 10x3, 5x1)
    Sunshine Kitty: 7.96 (10x2, 6x1)
    Extras: 7.78 (10x2, 5x1)

8. @Aidan Did you get my scores? I'm an anxious bitch.

Aidan likes this.
  9. Yeah I got yours!

saviodxl likes this.
  10. I promise I will finish in time! Also if you want to scrap them feel free, I don't want Natalia_Kills_Controversy.mp3 in these trying times ddd

11. God, I'm determined to get this done! Wish me luck!

12. I can't wait for this to start. Listening to all her songs has been such a joy.

13. I'm doing this tonight!

Remorque and Jonathan27 like this.
  14. Submitted!

Sunshine Kitty: 8.53
    Lady Wood: 7.2
    Blue Lips: 7.04
    Queen of the Clouds: 6.5
    Extras: 5.58

blissteria and tylerc904 like this.
  15. Twins!

Sunshine Kitty - 8.7
    Lady Wood - 8.5
    Blue Lips - 8.2
    Queen of the Clouds - 6.8

Remorque, OSHi and Dangerous Maknae like this.
  16. These Lady Wood stans, we love to see it!

17. I have only extras to rate, wait for me!

Remorque and Phonetics Girl like this.
  18. I'm going to try to power through this. With all of the awful stuff that's happened in my life lately I've fallen behind. Pray for me!!

19. Was afraid I wasn't gonna make it, but finally sent my scores in.

[​IMG]

20. My scores are in:

Queen of the Clouds 7.16
    Lady Wood 8.2
    Blue Lips 8.81
    Sunshine Kitty 8.60
    Extras 7.29

Queen of the Clouds would be a 7.57 without the bonus tracks.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.