The Traitors (S2 USA) *SPOILERS*

I don't think producers are planning for Kate to end up in the final, I really do think she's a plant for them to steer the show in a certain direction and they'll devise a plan to have her exit before then. I think she's there to bolster Phaedra staying somehow. Either way, I'm loving it.

John is surprisingly great TV, his opening at the round table really ate Ms. Phaedra up, not many could do that.

Very annoying ending, now we have to wait another week for MJ to vote Phaedra out (from a few podcasts I have listened too recently.)

Such a shame Dan was such an arse.

But Phaedra is still the winner, from Ultimate Girls Trip to this she has really revived her career, maybe even way more than ever before.

And I doubt she needs to prize money.

Very annoying ending, now we have to wait another week for MJ to vote Phaedra out (from a few podcasts I have listened too recently.)

Such a shame Dan was such an arse.

But Phaedra is still the winner, from Ultimate Girls Trip to this she has really revived her career, maybe even way more than ever before.

And I doubt she needs to prize money.
I know this is a spoiler thread but is this a spoiler within a spoiler for us watching US pace ? Is that a thing ?

It is my opinion that Phaedra won't make it through as this is the 3rd attempt to get rid of her. It is not a spoiler.

But I hope I am wrong. Having Kate as the only traitor left would feel a bit weird considering she only entered a few episodes ago.
Ah ok, I thought it was implied that podcast spoilers indicate the outcome of her vote.

Me too, she’s a great traitor and Peter needs to leave immediately.

I understand, and while I hate that Dan will end up costing Phaedra's game, I think it's actually fair? It's a desperate last attempt to divert attention at the last minute, it's a very Big Brother strategy. But even though it stings because we're rooting for Phaedra, I think these shifts and the sabotage are part of what makes the game exciting.
There is no way that could've worked and I fel like he knew that. Just like Janelle (and others) knew Dan and Parvati were traitors but didn't have the votes to get them out. Had he focused on Parvati there was a chance he could've saved himself, but Phaedra who nobody suspected and who is well liked? Literally no chance. He was just planting the seed on his way out knowing the gamers would pick up on it.

I think in his interactions with Phaedra (and Parvati) you could tell he thought he was smarter than this and knew better and I think his lack of respect for Phaedra also played a part in it.

I'm going to put this behind spoiler tags just in case someone doesn't want to know, but technically this is public information so it's not a huge spoiler.

Phaedra survives the vote because the season trailer shows her competing in a mission we haven't seen yet. So she has *at least* one more episode.

I'm going to put this behind spoiler tags just in case someone doesn't want to know, but technically this is public information so it's not a huge spoiler.

Phaedra survives the vote because the season trailer shows her competing in a mission we haven't seen yet. So she has *at least* one more episode.

I just got saw the spoilers after seeing Sandra's twitter. Don't look there if you don't want to know people!

I'm listening to Dan on Tamra's podcast and in case you want some context, he said that he revealed Phaedra because she was playing such a good game and nobody suspected her and he knew she'd win if he didn't reveal her. So I maintain that I feel like it was less about saving himself and more about making sure she couldn't win.

He/Him
I'm listening to Dan on Tamra's podcast and in case you want some context, he said that he revealed Phaedra because she was playing such a good game and nobody suspected her and he knew she'd win if he didn't reveal her. So I maintain that I feel like it was less about saving himself and more about making sure she couldn't win.
So Dan was just being a butthurt sore loser.

As much as Phaedra is the most entertaining, I kinda hope she does go next. There's no way she doesn't get banished before the final so let Kate have a few days with another traitor (ideally Sandra) and see if one of them can win it. Otherwise it's a clear faithful win and I can't have John Bercow walking away with the money.

I don’t know where she said this but people on Twitter mentioned Janelle revealed on a podcast she knew that Dan was a traitor. He told her & Trishelle that he would throw a traitor’s name out when he was being banished but Janelle didn’t last long enough to hear it. So the reason why Trishelle was so deadset on Phaedra and came up with her “notes” and being suspicious from day one was because Dan promised her a traitor’s name.

So yeah, it wasn’t about defending himself cause he had Parvati to sacrifice who already had some doubt on her name. He was just doing it cause he’s a sore loser and got outplayed by a housewife.

My secret hope is that Sandra becomes a traitor and wins the game.
I kinda have a feeling this will happen. Something about her post with Phaedra and Parvati (“two traitors and a faithful” or whatever) made me suspicious, and I imagine producers (and the audience) would wanna see her in that role. The storyboarding feels a bit heavy handed this season, but it’s given us traitor Phaedra so I can’t complain.

Honestly Phaedra's only two strategic missteps this entire time was allowing Dan to convince her to recruit Pavarti, who people were inherently going to be suspicious of from the jump because of her past on Survivor, and the sudden shift in the stained glass game of going after Trishelle's name instead of still going after CT.

A little surprised that Phaedra didn’t pull out any last attempts to divert. Like, CT must be a traitor because all the other men have been killed and he wants to be top dog. Or why is everyone so willing to follow Trishelle’s lead given that she essentially got Peppermint banished?

Also this is not the Bercow family’s first reality rodeo: