The Traitors (S2 USA) *SPOILERS*

He/Him
Honestly Phaedra would've won the season if Dan wasn't a fucking moron in blowing the entire game up. Them bringing in Kate was such an obvious attempt at producer riggery out of fear the season was going to end at the midpoint dd.
And rightfully so. Kate is great and Dan is a huge baby. He also went against the whole oath the Traitors take at the beginning of the job - that you won’t reveal who is a traitor.

Y’all are doing too much, Phaedra didnt play that well. She was just cast in a season with a lot of Bravo girls. Her refusing to defend herself on this episode just shows what a bad player she is. And I just thinking about how it indeed is not a lot of money for the Bravo women, so they clearly take the game less seriously than others.

On the subject of MJ, she has been such a comedic delight on this show. I had to stop watching Shah’s because her and Reza became so toxic and I’d been wanting to see her again in something. Pure Justice that she’s thriving in the game while he belly flopped.

“I don’t think he’s old, I just think British people don’t get Botox.”

IMG-7620.gif

Between that, the lurching backwards towards the door in oversized pants, and the absurdly small chalkboard handwriting, MJ is right up there with Phaedra as the comedy queen of the season.

Phaedra saw the writing on the wall, there was no way to survive a 4th attempt to get rid of her.

Especially when her most loyal started questioning her. Even Sheree.

But her run on The Traitors is one of the best in reality TV history ever. Iconic!

And housewife stans have often said Phaedra's lines were written for her/scripted. I think her run on The Traitors shut that down and showed she is a master wordsmith.

Yeah, Dan ruined the season. He played poorly and his strategy was shitty. Other players kept constantly asking him, "why are you quiet?! Give us who you think is suspicious." And he just wouldn't. Then like an idiot, took Phaedra down with him.
Screw him.
Phaedra wasn't exactly playing a good game herself and consistently let the others make decisions.
But she would have lasted longer I think.

Kate was trying her best to get them to vote another name and help Phaedra, but it was out of her hands. I respect Kate for that. Most other traitors would have helped throw her under the bus.
But now she made that stupid selfish comment and probably ruined her chances of winning!!!

He/him
Kate kind of gave herself up to CT and Trishelle though, right? When they were talking outside and she was trying to encourage them to vote for Sandra instead of Phaedra. Then at the roundtable, she says there was not one other person she could vote for, surely they'll bring that up and say she contradicted herself.

Kate going after Phaedra was a ridiculously stupid move that put a huge target on her back in the final week. She absolutely deserves to be banished after that.

He/Him
Kate kind of gave herself up to CT and Trishelle though, right? When they were talking outside and she was trying to encourage them to vote for Sandra instead of Phaedra. Then at the roundtable, she says there was not one other person she could vote for, surely they'll bring that up and say she contradicted herself.
Not quite. The smarter strategy is to keep the person you know is a Traitor till the end so it's an easy win, versus going into one having no clue who the last traitor is. Kate could easily pivot and save herself by admitting just that.

He/him
Not quite. The smarter strategy is to keep the person you know is a Traitor till the end so it's an easy win, versus going into one having no clue who the last traitor is. Kate could easily pivot and save herself by admitting just that.
Yes, that's the argument that Kate was giving them, which is logical, but then at the roundtable, she did the opposite and said that there was not one other person she could stomach voting for, so it had to be Phaedra. But Trishelle and CT know that to be untrue, as she'd been trying to get them to vote for Sandra.