The Traitors UK (BBC1)

I do enjoy watching the tasks as you get to see them all working together. Team bonding before the accusations.

I assume the original reason for the tasks is to see the ones who will take the shield and making judgements on their character. I also suspect it was to see if the traitor would purposely ruin the game (not sure why considering it's to get prize money) and/or to throw more names as traitors.

I actually like a lot of the challenges (except for the one where they have to identify the music) but it'd be nice if the traitors had to do some sabotaging that would result in more money for them or something like that.

Finally finished season 1 after binging S2 US and S2 UK. I hate that Hanna and Mery won when they played the game so shitty. Also why were people so emotional that season? fff The way these people act as if traitors are literally murdering people is a lot.

Also taking recommendations from other seasons I should watch please. Is the US 1 worth it?

Aus s2 is infuriating.

Every episode they plan to vote Sam and then somehow get swayed.

That ending was so satisfying though. I actually said, "None of them can be mad at each other because they've all done the same thing" and then Sam turned on Camille. "You should've just left us have it." Fuck off!

Aus s2 is infuriating.

Every episode they plan to vote Sam and then somehow get swayed.

That ending was so satisfying though. I actually said, "None of them can be mad at each other because they've all done the same thing" and then Sam turned on Camille. "You should've just left us have it." Fuck off!

God it really was. That final 15 to 20 minutes of the finale did make for it for me. The faithfuls were dreadful.

Sam not getting any money was absolutely delicious and the most satisfying part of the finale. Then it was great telly when trying to push it on Camille that she should have let them have the money. Absolute wanker. I did have a shred of sorrow for Blake because he needed the money by the looks of it, but at the same time, he got his comeuppance as well after trying to screw over Sam at various points and then Camille at the end.

I just watched Aus1's first episode - that was an insane roundtable.
I've seen a lot of great comments about the season on here so I'm going with massive expectations so I hope it will keep on being brilliant TV as the first episode was.
On episode 2 now: how did they not even consider banishing the woman who came up with the conversation from episode 1 after the guy turned out to be a faithful????

On episode 2 now: how did they not even consider banishing the woman who came up with the conversation from episode 1 after the guy turned out to be a faithful????
I suspect MK's breakfast speech overtook their thoughts of Olivia being a traitor.
What I find particularly interesting is how quickly and how so many people latched onto Chloe's predictions.

I've finished episode 3, I can't wait to dive deeper.

Why is the edit of the Australian series so random? We have a massive moment that goes:

Marielle: And the 4 traitors have to agree, right?
Someone: who said there's 4?

And then they simply don't show Marielle answering to that???? And something similar happened in episode 2 but I can't remember properly how it went.

That’s why the faithfuls are so dense sometimes. Surely that would have been a red flag to anyone and they ignored it? Or there was some sort of discussion about it but they chose not to show it.

He/They
I actually enjoyed Aus S2... even though it paled after S1

But yes, do both UK versions NOW
Screenshot-2022-12-09-11.17.59.png