The Travel Thread | Page 44 | The Popjustice Forum

The Travel Thread

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Hitori, May 23, 2012.

1. I just came back from Athens and phew. The food, the weather, tons to do...the men. I'd highly recommend it.

2. I love Athens so much – it's not the prettiest city but the food, drink and dick is cheap, nourishing and plentiful. @Vasilios' travel agent pitch on the previous page has definitely made me curious about taking a cute lil island break this spring.

Vasilios likes this.
  3. I mean imagine having iconic ancestors so iconic that they created this to worship in a religious space:

[​IMG]

4. Thank you very much! I'm still on early stages of planning everything, I'm also adding Istanbul!

5. I'm going to Greece as part of a Mediterranean Cruise next year so this info is helpful. I think the one we're doing hits Athens, Egypt, Israel, Cyprus, Turkey, Crete, and back to Athens.

6. I know sis I visited all three (and with my family, pre sexual awakening etc), I was just oversimplifying. Santorini is pretty unique though and Crete is the most historically important one. Mykonos is great, but to me it looks like many other towns in Greece.

7. I'm making a "surprise" visit to see my fiance in London next month. I'm pretty excited, it's been 8 months. Hoping to visit some new places around when I go this time!

8. This doesn't make any sense.

9. I remember my first night/time in Athens. I remember the museums. I remember the hot, hot, hot policemen. I remember the amazing, delicious food. I remember going up the ruins for the first time. I remember shopping like a whore at the square. I remember having sex at 3am with a Greek God in his car parked outside my apartment (cause my housemate was sleeping) and we were sweating it all out and half-stopping midway while passerbys were lurking...

[​IMG]

Takemebackbackbackback.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.