The Ultimate Popstar Countdown 2017 - #450a | Page 6 | The Popjustice Forum

The Ultimate Popstar Countdown 2017 - #450a

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by Mvnl, May 8, 2017.

1. Island

Island Staff Member

Blocked in the USA *sadface*

2. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

Oh crap. It had to happen sooner or later.
    Will put in on vid.me then, hoping I don't reach the weekly limit too soon!

Edit: limit reached.. give me a minute to figure this out!

Island likes this.
  3. In the UK too.

Anyway, on the last one: Måns!!! Love him, need to get more invested in his discography but Hope & Glory is amazing, as are a number of other songs (Cara Mia, a bop for the ages).

Island and londonrain like this.
  4. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

If these relative nobodies already get blocked that does not bode well for the top 100/40/10..
    Oh well, one day at a time..

5. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

New link added!
    Never mind, life's being a mess.

6. I'm confused?

7. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

I think the confusion is between the song by a band called S.O.S and a song called SMS.
    (pretty sure you were referring to the first though!)

iheartpoptarts and phoenix123 like this.
  8. I can't believe I wasn't aware of this song before!!!

londonrain, iheartpoptarts and Mvnl like this.
  9. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

That's it for the #39's with 1 vote!

10. Not when this gif exists
    [​IMG]

Mvnl likes this.
  11. Was the first song @Baby Clyde's choice? I think that's his favourite single of theirs? Surprised nobody else voted for them. Even more surprised they got no votes last time!

12. If I had Peter Cetera in my top 40 I wouldn't be able not to pick this. One of the greatest movie songs ever.

unnameable likes this.
  13. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

Did that video really look like that or did someone put some very questionable filter over it to make it look more 'sharp'?
    Something about Peter is very Modern Talking, I blame it on the hair and the tan. Really only know him from his duet on Hard To Say I'm Sorry with Az Yet.

14. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

Nope it was Mump Boy. Close enough though I guess!

phoenix123 likes this.
  15. It's some weird filter. Difficult to find decent quality on youtube.

16. @Mvnl it was removed.

17. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

Crap, this one too??
    Anyone got some excellent alternatives to Youtube and the likes?

18. You could always make a google drive specifically for this and host then there, no?

Last edited: May 11, 2017
  19. I feel like Mvnl deliberately lingered over M2M to give us a good chunk of a verse and an entire chorus of "Mirror Mirror" - which is a good thing, because I loved M2M back in the day.

Yes, "Don't Say You Love Me" played over the end credits of the movie. I was at university at the time and my friends took me to see "Pokemon:The First Movie"

I'm glad I chose the song I did for Electric Six, as the video adds interesting imagery to the mix.

20. The much talked-about SOS song took me by surprise! I figured it couldn't be Rihanna or ABBA this early, so I was thinking maybe Jonas Brothers? Oops!

Ooh, and 'SMS' is right there, too! Hehe, @DJHazey, you weren't all that far off!

That Neon Trees one sounds a lot like 'Don't Stop' by 5 Seconds of Summer at first, doesn't it?

I promise I'm not evil. I only liked this post because I sang it like 'Party in the USA' in my head.

I'd just started junior high and we were all supposed to be kind of over it. Then I ran into this guy from my school and we both pretended we'd only come because little brothers. Awkward!

Anyway, best soundtrack ever. I'll always stan.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.