The US #1s of the 2000s Rate (Part 2: 2005-2009 - Your #1 Is...) | Page 15 | The Popjustice Forum

The US #1s of the 2000s Rate (Part 2: 2005-2009 - Your #1 Is...)

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by Ironheade, May 22, 2016.

1. Un/lucky you, depending how you look at things.

2. You'll have the whole day and I'll close it on the morning of the 23rd, in order to account for America-time. I'm out all day anyway. If we don't match the number from last time or there's enough people who want it, I'll extend for a few days. (23 sets of votes in so far compared to 33 from the first half.)

ohnostalgia and Number like this.
  3. I've thrown together my scores, gonna add commentary and submit tomorrow, hopefully.

Ironheade likes this.
  4. I hope everybody did the proper thing & rated the superior version of Girlfriend.

constantino and Jeffo like this.
  5. Put it back in the hole you found that.

6. 'Girlfriend' stands out from a lot of this group in the best way possible. I don't remember if I gave it a perfect 10 in the Avril rate (probably not quite), but here I think it deserves one!

7. KILL IT! BURN IT! SEND IT TO HELL!

8. I save my rate data. You gave it a 9. I gave it a 7.5.

Like I said, it's far from my favorite Avril song (I'd probably rank it outside her Top 50), but it's still getting every bit of support from me.

iheartpoptarts likes this.
  9. I'll be rating this version:

10. ohnostalgia

ohnostalgia Staff Member

Awesome @Ironheade! I'm probably giving Kanye a well deserved 11, but we'll see if i change my mind over the next two days.

11. It's eagerly awaited! Especially because the bottom song is not currently "Laffy Taffy" and I was hoping you guys could change that over the next few days? Maybe? Please?

(The bottom song is rolling with a 1.98 average, by the by. The top has a 9.35. Quite polarized...)

constantino and iheartpoptarts like this.
  12. I just realized half my 10s are songs I didn't 10 in other rates. It wasn't a very Poptartjustice time for the most part... I've got to find something to stan for, right?

13. K94

K94

Extension plz.

14. How long you think you'll need. (Not more than four or five days, ideally. Ahem.)

15. MollieSwift21

MollieSwift21 Staff Member

Mine should be in fairly soon. Down between two songs for the 11. Not sure which to give it too though!

16. Voted! And surely the 1.98 has to be Taylor Hicks?

Deleted member 21339 likes this.
  17. I don't know- Crack a Bottle doesn't have much going for it either.

18. I'm so confused by the existence of 'Crack a Bottle'. Am I the only one who has zero recollection of that song even happening?

Animalia and CorgiCorgiCorgi like this.
  19. ohnostalgia

ohnostalgia Staff Member

People are going to propel You're Beautiful into some atrocious mid table placing and I am not here for it.

ohdenny likes this.
  20. I promise I'll turn my votes in tomrrow!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.