The US #1s of the 2000s Rate (Part 2: 2005-2009 - Your #1 Is...) | Page 17 | The Popjustice Forum

The US #1s of the 2000s Rate (Part 2: 2005-2009 - Your #1 Is...)

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by Ironheade, May 22, 2016.

1. I'll see tomorrow. I'll probably extend it just as long as you and @Keifer3194 need.

2. A tragedy which I will never understand.

3. I'm slowly working through the list. Slowly. If we're going to be open until tomorrow I might pace myself and hold off submitting until the last minute so I can tweak my scores.

4. No problem. I'm still closing the thread tomorrow except for a few select guys (including you), but not to worry!

5. Yeah that's fine, I'll get it done. I feel slightly less familiar with the material this time around; alongside all the big pop hits there's the swathes of more... crunky tracks that didn't quite make the same impact across the Atlantic. Or maybe I just managed to avoid them!

6. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Bad Day isn't that bad, there are a lot of songs here that deserve to leave before it!

7. I'm on this now with my usual rate fuckery.

8. Shit shit shit I don't think I'll be able to get my scores in. I've been busier than usual.

aaronhansome likes this.
  9. No problem, take care!

Andy French likes this.
  10. Scores sent!

11. I still haven't done this.

12. KAG

KAG

Got this done! Only gave 8 tens and my eleven went to Rihanna (it was a close call between her and Mariah). I actually don't mind the American Idol singles, not amazing but they're not bad either. It's a shame Carrie's 'Before He Cheats' and 'So Small' weren't #1s too because I would've given them tens.

13. ohnostalgia

ohnostalgia Staff Member

I ACTUALLY GOT IT DONE!!!! And yes, I listened to You're Beautiful to justify my big fat zero.

constantino and A$AP Robbie like this.
  14. Alright, I'll be waiting for @Keifer3194 and @Number to get their votes in. For everyone else,

VOTING IS CLOSED!

15. K94

K94

How much time do I have (feel like a dick for leaving it this late and you've been so nice!)?

16. If you could get it done today or tomorrow that would be best. Thanks a million!

K94 likes this.
  17. This is the mess I cannot wait to see.

constantino and Ironheade like this.
  18. I'm editing down whatever evil possessed me to score I Gotta Feeling above a 5 yesterday. I'm using the extra time for good.

19. ???

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.