The US #1s of the 2000s Rate (Part 2: 2005-2009 - Your #1 Is...) | Page 7 | The Popjustice Forum

The US #1s of the 2000s Rate (Part 2: 2005-2009 - Your #1 Is...)

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by Ironheade, May 22, 2016.

1. I like that everybody collectively forgot about Metro Station's existence. Poor that.

I actually kind of liked them at the time I_CANNOT_USE_REAL_WORDS_PROPERLY_.

iheartpoptarts likes this.
  2. I still own that album.

sexercise likes this.
  3. Party in the USA is always listed as a career highlight for Miley, but I've never seen it. Don't get me wrong it's a great song, but I can think of 15-20 songs from her discography that I'd always listen to first.

4. LIBERTY WALK!

CorgiCorgiCorgi likes this.
  5. Would usually be my first choice.

Sprockrooster likes this.
  6. I'm definitely gonna end up giving more 10s than any other voter...

7. I like that song!

But they're definitely one of those acts that nobody minds as a one-hit wonder, that's for sure...

sexercise likes this.
  8. Hah, I loved Metro Station too! Wallow in shame with me @sexercise.

sexercise likes this.
  9. I was wondering why we were suddenly talking about Metro Station. I'd forgotten all about Miley's brother.

10. I always wondered why he and Miley look...uh...so different. Turns out they're half siblings. Different dads, just like...

...the Grandes.

11. I loved that song when I first heard it. I played it all spring.

12. Let's do this shit.

13. I can't wait for my 0 to make a dent in that.

iheartpoptarts likes this.
  14. Crank That is higher than a 5.5, I'm not sure how much higher...we'll see.

15. I'm going to give you my votes today. Crank That is a six.

Andrew likes this.
  16. If we're talking random flash-in-the-pan rappers, put me on team Chamillionaire instead!

17. I've set that song as my ringtone for the rate's duration. You know, for old time's sake.

18. K94

K94

White and Nerdy ruined Ridin.

Lost In Japan. and DJHazey like this.
  19. Island

Island Staff Member

Remember when Trace Cyrus had a phantom baby with Brenda Song?

20. I think a part of me is still waiting for her to be like "by the way here's our baby" and bring out like, the guy from Tokio Hotel circa 2007.

Laura Vanderbooben and Island like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.