The Veronicas Discography Rate - COMPLETE!

he/him
Just bumping this up so people remember to use that extension.

---

What amazing re-discoveries have Everything I'm Not and When It All Falls Apart have been. Everytime they come shuffle on my 'recent downloads playlist' they stop me in my tracks. Like how did I overlook them years ago?

D

Deleted member 3416

Just bumping this up so people remember to use that extension.

---

What amazing re-discoveries have Everything I'm Not and When It All Falls Apart have been. Everytime they come shuffle on my 'recent downloads playlist' they stop me in my tracks. Like how did I overlook them years ago?

You never realised how good Everything I'm Not is? Oh @DJHazey. I actually made a few other discoveries on the debut album.

My scores are in... @ the rest of you:
giphy.gif

Gonna try and work on this tonight, though it's hard with the new Steps album distracting me.

The first two albums should be fairly easy to rank, it's just their self-titled and the Life on Mars stuff I'll have to really focus on.

Gonna try and work on this tonight, though it's hard with the new Steps album distracting me.

The first two albums should be fairly easy to rank, it's just their self-titled and the Life on Mars stuff I'll have to really focus on.
I'm struggling to give this the time it deserves due to the new Steps album too.

I'm getting there though and my scores will be in.