The Veronicas - Think of Me + Album 4 | Page 39 | The Popjustice Forum

The Veronicas - Think of Me + Album 4

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Aidan, May 26, 2016.

1. I really like Ugly, love the way it builds through the song - the second half through to the end is absolutely stunning.

2. I’m still trying to find it, so that’s great news! Will have a look tonight and see if I can find a link for it to stream in the UK!

unnameable likes this.
  3. Looks like they've been somewhat vindicated in the Qantas flight mess.

Music Is Life likes this.
  4. I assume the TV show is not available to watch in the UK yet? Does anybody know when it will be and on what platform please?

5. MTV have finally put it on Youtube, though the first episode is only 15 minutes - was it the same in Australia?

6. Nope, it's around 25 minutes.

toby3000 likes this.
  7. Is it good?

8. They didn't include the last scene which is just Lisa & Jess showing up as surprise guests at some teenager's school talent show to sing Untouched. They just worry that no one will recognise them for like 5 minutes then perform and everyone obviously loves it. Very boring.

9. So the last ten minutes with the Talent Show is on youtube as 'episode 2'. Maybe they think people are more likely to watch shorter episodes, which is probably true.

Smooth Criminal likes this.
  10. Ruby really broke Jess, quite a sad situation to see how broken she is but she soon snapped back to the sassy Jess arguing with Lisa

toby3000 and JMRGBY like this.
  11. I can’t believe that in March it will have been a year since “Think of me” was released and again still no album.

12. I can.

Verandi, soratami, Fanatical and 7 others like this.
  13. I made some quick edits for you, please let me know what you think.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2020
    soratami, Aidan, Pineapple and 4 others like this.
  14. Any news on the album?

15. It’s been buried along with their careers.

Rob, maneater83 and toby3000 like this.
  16. I can't believe I was so naive as to expect an album this time around.

soratami, JMRGBY and maneater83 like this.
  17. Guess that reality show really helped their careers...I don’t think anyone actually watched it.

18. Even I couldn't be bother to watch all of it, so.....

maneater83 likes this.
  19. It's what they deserve.

AllGagaLike, Fanatical and maneater83 like this.
  20. I don’t think I’ve seen an artist hold out on an album for so long, there’s been like 3-4 versions of an album in this time.

there is no logical reason why they haven’t managed to produce an album.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.