The View | Page 2 | The Popjustice Forum

The View

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Cathal, Jun 29, 2017.

1. The Trump bashing is too much, they come across as bitter old women.

2. And this post comes across as misogynistic.

3. [​IMG]

4. What are the ratings now? I was under the assumption that no one watches this show anymore and that The Talk had overthrown it.

5. The View has been beating The Talk since last year in every ratings category. It's also the only talk show who's rating have been steadily rising.

6. There whole show is fake news.

7. It's the truth.

8. Shut up.

johnny_tsunami and vague like this.
  9. They need Katie Price.

Betty_ likes this.
  10. Also, Paula Faris used to be a sports anchor for Chicago's NBC affiliate.

She wasn't even the main one or the most iconic one!

11. I watched a bit of that baker episode. He mixed fabrics! He is going to hell!

WowWowWowWow likes this.

12. This annoyed me so much.

13. Y'all. I fucking wept at this.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2017
    WowWowWowWow likes this.
  14. Their discussion yesterday about gender fluidity and sexuality was ..... not the one.

They had a great field piece where Sara and Nico Tortorella, the star of the TV show "Younger" and also the star of many of my sexual fantasies, talked with a group of young adults about polyamory, gender identity, breaking the binary, and more.

It was interesting and informative. Then they went back to the studio for a live discussion and it..... kind of went off the rails a bit.

Summary includes: Whoopi saying there should be an app or something so we know what terms are now socially appropriate or not to use, because Black people used to be called different words, and Sunny saying she basically doesn't understand any part of it and why should she care.

15. Did they move Sunny next to Jed in hopes that she might pull her hair or punch her? 'Cause... here's hoping.

hologram and WowWowWowWow like this.
  16. Sarah Huckabee Sanders is going to be on tomorrow, apparently? Is it too late to fly to New York with a gallon of flour to throw at her?

17. I'll meet you there.

hologram and WowWowWowWow like this.
  18. I'll join you two!

WowWowWowWow likes this.
  19. Sarah Huckabee Sanders? On MY television? She is one of the most un-charismatic individuals I've ever witnessed. And that includes Sean Spicer, her father, Ted Cruz, etc.

Island and WowWowWowWow like this.
  20. Cathal likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.