The View | Page 204 | The Popjustice Forum

The View

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Cognitive Dissonance, Jun 29, 2017.

1. Gross! Endorsed by Candace Cameron Bure.

Island and WowWowWowWow like this.

2. MeAgain really irked me here.

You know the guy who made the video shits on a golden toilet?

A killshot indeed, for anyone with severe learning or comprehensive disabilities. Honestly, America is a fucking mess.

WowWowWowWow likes this.
  3. I’d also propose

4. Lest we forget...

[​IMG]

5. I wonder if this will ever see the light of day?

Burzum and WowWowWowWow like this.
  6. Ana Navarro not knowing how to do her hair in lockdown so buying 17 turbans (each a different colour) for $25.99 is my kinda energy.

Steve003, Burzum, steste and 4 others like this.
  7. I was not ready for Pitbull with salt-and-pepper scruff this morning. I'm taking a little time to enjoy THAT view.

Steve003, Burzum, xOJakeXo and 3 others like this.
  8. 2014

2014 Staff Member

omg post pics x

WowWowWowWow and Jesus Jugs like this.

9. ¡Dále!

10. 2014

2014 Staff Member

I've always had the weirdest crush on him halp - thanks!!

11. Remember when our girl Michelle Collins almost locked him down?

20:28ish

Utopia and 2014 like this.
  12. Nothing weird about it. He's an attractive man and he has great energy.
    People used to critique him but man I'd take him anyday over DJ "Douchebag" Khaled. At least Pitbull makes a song better at times and has his own solo work.

WowWowWowWow likes this.
  13. Island

Island Staff Member

Pitbull genuinely seems like a good guy.

WowWowWowWow likes this.
  14. Hopefully something conversation-worthy will happen on the show tomorrow but in the meantime,
    Mr. Worldwide gained my permanent respect when he had a contest where people got to vote for a Wal-Mart where he would hold a concert. Which, because the Internet is gonna Internet, ended up being the store in Kodiak, Alaska (on an island ~650 km southwest of Anchorage). But he didn't complain that it was rigged, or cancel the contest, or say that he would only go to the second-place store...
    64DZVCN2DAUFYOWTIWMB6LECJY.jpg
    Maybe not so much with the Wal-Mart affiliation but that is a story for another day.

Burzum, Island and Duplass like this.
  15. Surprised at her actually saying she'll vote for Joe.

Island, aboutyounow and WowWowWowWow like this.
  16. Aww poor it!

17. I am actually not? I got the feeling that if there was ever one Democrat she would actually fill in for, it would be Joe. Even though she hates the Dem party, I think Joe and his family did so much for her and her family when John was sick and after his death that, combined with Joe being center-left with one whole foot in the right wing party, she would suck it up and vote for him.

WowWowWowWow likes this.
  18. Meghan’s lady wood for Erika Jayne is a consistent source of amusement. Like you know she told Andy she wouldn’t appear unless Erika showed up too.

19. Ana in television psychic head-wear while floating on a Miami green-screen yesterday was everything we needed to somewhat lighten the mood during this health epidemic.

20. "I'm a person that's really into the ritual of a morning" - Meghan Marguerite McCain

Burzum and WowWowWowWow like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.