The View | Page 206 | The Popjustice Forum

The View

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Cognitive Dissonance, Jun 29, 2017.

1. I WAS LITERALLY JUST THINKING TO MYSELF “I WONDER IF SOMEONE IS GOING TO GIF THE APPLE ASSAULT”!!! May God (Joy) bless you @VicePresidentJocasta

VicePresidentJocasta likes this.
  2. Ddd I felt bad for a second, but her deciding to release the footage was just... too good to pass up. Paula is an icon. And she probably believes God (Joy) threw the apple at her to teach her a lesson, anyway.

3. Scream @ these new "The View" Zoom backgrounds that they're all rocking now.

[​IMG]

4. Sunny nailed it so hard today.

5. I’m in love.

Burzum, johnoclock and Lioncourt like this.
  6. Me when my comments on Popjustice gets more than 3 likes and 4 quotes from other members.

7. Please fuck the fuck off, Meghan. "Hi! So... I just want to play devil's advocate a little bit." NOT NEEDED OR ASKED FOR BY ANYONE

xOJakeXo and Burzum like this.
  8. I keep starring at Baby Yoda whenever Whoopi is onscreen.

rakija and WowWowWowWow like this.
  9. Island

Island Staff Member

I'd be here for Jenny McCarthy playing herself ddd. Leslie Bibb to be Elisabeth Hasselbeck though!

WowWowWowWow likes this.
  10. For the original lineup; Ellen Barkin as Barbara, Natashia Lyonne as Joy, Lizzo as Star, Amanda Peet as Meredith. I think this will be relatively tricky to cast, honestly.

11. Bette Midler as JOY!

12. Those choices aren’t bad at all! I do agree that all of the hosts will be difficult to cast especially Barbara and Joy.

13. Another LIT segment.
    Or, as Decider wrote, watch Whoopi Goldberg absolutely body Chris Christie in the clip:

14. Abigail Breslin as Meghan please!

15. Oh, Meghan. The Democratic Wish List!!!

PopCrushed likes this.
  16. 2014

2014 Staff Member

jkdldalslskl that still - none of them want to be there

17. Ooh it's been a bit since we had a McCain In The Ass segment! Love that she's feeling comfortable leaning into the conservative, partisan side of the pandemic. Maybe things really are inching back to normal?

WowWowWowWow likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.