The View | Page 207 | The Popjustice Forum

The View

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Cognitive Dissonance, Jun 29, 2017.

1. Not me identifying with Hasselcrack...

Dee91 likes this.
  2. Meghan joking/identifying with middle America with 'I'm so desperate to go outside I might drink the equivalent of bleach while pregnant!' McCain is one of the most uncomfortable moments I have ever watched on The View.

3. 2014

2014 Staff Member

A literal

[​IMG]

moment

4. Tea! Love you @2014!

WowWowWowWow and 2014 like this.
  5. “Not to make this about me,” but I’m going to compare my being hired on The View to a Vice-Presidential vetting campaign.

OH MY GOD after posting this I went back to finish the video and she said “My father...”!!!

phily693 likes this.
  6. dddd why does this look like a Halloween episode?!

[​IMG]

7. I’m waiting for the Dubgee line of face masks to drop.

VicePresidentJocasta likes this.
  8. I’m so sorry that I didn’t remember until just now that today was the 13th anniversary of one of television’s defining moments.

Burzum, Steve003 and phily693 like this.
  9. All of them playing themselves but Rebel Wilson does Meghan

Leopold likes this.
  10. Abigail Breslin should be Meghan!

Dee91 and VitaminBee like this.
  11. Throwback to this iconic Joy moment where she tells Elisabeth: "You have a right to do whatever you want, even when you're wrong."

12. I’m still shook by that clip (which I’d never seen before) in the Deja “documentary” above of Rosie saying something like “I know you’re not supposed to say what you wish for when you blow out the candles, because then it won’t come true, but screw it ... I wish for no more feuds in the next year!” If only she knew!!

13. I'M FUCKING SCREAMING. My The View YouTube hole lead to greatness tonight.

"Can you say, uh, fag on TV?"
    "You just did."

Burzum and WowWowWowWow like this.
  14. Clyburn dragging Sunny today, I cackled.

WowWowWowWow likes this.
  15. “I JUST WANT TO GO OUT AND BUY A CRIB FOR MY BABY AND VISIT MY FATHER’S GRAVE. THAT’S IT!!!”

16. Featuring iTunes bonus track of Kate G with the prototype Karen haircut, no less!

Last edited: May 27, 2020
  17. I know it's been a few weeks now, but I gotta give props to The View for the new HD cameras & backgrounds. More shows need to be on their level.

Dee91 likes this.
  18. I enjoyed seeing what it actually looks like in Whoopiville.

Island likes this.
  19. How is Whoopi so cheerful and engaging when she's on anything apart from her own show?

Also I can't at her being thrilled to be working from home.

Leopold, Burzum, Dee91 and 1 other person like this.
  20. They’re on hiatus this week?!

Out of all weeks to be MIA for.

iRyan, steste, Leopold and 3 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.