The View | Page 214 | The Popjustice Forum

The View

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Cognitive Dissonance, Jun 29, 2017.

1. yass

2. Whoopi will be thrilled!

3. I am so happy so Sara. I know some didn’t necessarily think she needs to come back but I mean, her seat wasn’t necessarily meant to be a second “conservative” seat, Abby just happened to be her replacement and now she is simply coming back to her original seat. Now they do definitely need to be having Republican/conservative women to fill in for Meghan while she’s on maternity leave.

WowWowWowWow likes this.
  4. Meghan is really going to be absent right when the election is starting to ramp up?

WowWowWowWow likes this.
  5. It's interesting that the Variety article says that Sara was "mandated" by ABC to leave The View to go back to GMA, making it seem like she didn't really have a choice when she left two years ago.

6. I took a break watching the show over a month or two ago cause I was just getting so sick of it and also could only take so much COVID content and politics. With Sara coming back, I'll start watching regularly again.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2020
    VitaminBee and WowWowWowWow like this.
  7. F**k that. Bari Weiss is the most insufferable person and she's an absolute disgrace to journalism.

Jamie and WowWowWowWow like this.
  8. The producers must love being able to mute Meghan when the guests are talking.

Doodvid and WowWowWowWow like this.
  9. The story must have been planted by The View / Sara's camp. It seems very unlikely to me that she had to be dragged away from The View, given that her new position was a step up and surely paid better.

Nice to have her back, though I still think she's not going to do all that much to fix the panel's stale energy.

WowWowWowWow likes this.
  10. Whoopi remains the biggest problem on the panel. She's a terrible moderator and she can rarely articulate her thoughts clearly. We can get 3 clear, cohesive stances from Joy, Sunny, and Meghan, and then Whoopi is like, "You know, actually NO man, okay? Listen. I think ACTUALLY what we're saying is, you know... damnit. When will I see money in my bank? THAT'S WHAT PEOPLE CARE ABOUT. Money back in my account." And the topic is peace in the Middle East.

Matgo, Jamie, johnny_tsunami and 13 others like this.

11. Maybe MeAgain will run across the screen and make it about her momentairily.

Burzum and WowWowWowWow like this.

12. The View not being Loose Women is a good thing but I would love a WAP reaction segment like this.

PopCrushed and WowWowWowWow like this.
  13. Island

Island Staff Member

Would've been better if Janet was on that day.

14. I miss Joy so much.

And Abby... And her dad.

Doodvid and WowWowWowWow like this.
  15. BUT WAS SHE ABLE TO EVENTUALLY SHOP FOR A CRIB?!?!?

16. Oh no..... Sara was not the one I expected to go down in flames today

Burzum likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.