The View | Page 219 | The Popjustice Forum

The View

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Cognitive Dissonance, Jun 29, 2017.

1. Loved seeing Ana's Miami condo today. Kii at the backdrop missing. Loved it when she was floating on greenscreen Miami water.

WowWowWowWow likes this.
  2. I’m kinda missing Meghan’s chaotic energy but Ana has been great the past few weeks.

steste, Remorque, Burzum and 3 others like this.
  3. Sara not being able to keep her composure during this while Sunny took it WAY too seriously was a scream.

Butterfly, johnoclock, steste and 3 others like this.
  4. And the entendres were fast and furious!
    Addictive behavior!
    Anthony Weiner!!
    Shoot himself in the foot!!!

5. Sheesh, what was up with Sunny during that? I haven't watched The View at all this season because I was finding it dull as ditchwater and that clip hasn't won me back.

WowWowWowWow likes this.
  6. I mean I can understand Sunny’s serious stance. Whether intentional or not, that was workplace sexual harassment which is a serious legal matter. It’s a funny headline because it sounds ridiculous and watching Sara and Joys reaction did make me laugh, but at the end of the day this incident has likely unfortunately made some people in the actual situation very uncomfortable.

singabob, steste and WowWowWowWow like this.
  7. I believe Sunny also knows him well which is likely why she was airing on the side of being sympathetic. I guarantee that wouldn't have been her approach if the story was about a Fox News contributor.

2014 and WowWowWowWow like this.
  8. I agree. I felt Sonny was putting her professional career before having a kii on The View.

9. Got a notification for today’s hot topics uploads on YouTube, saw Bari Weiss on the panel, closed the video immediately.

Remorque, Doodvid, johnoclock and 5 others like this.
  10. Sunny Hostin going after Bari Weiss was pretty enjoyable though. I really hate how Whoopi tried to speak for Sunny when Sunny was trying to explain her point. Whoopi got it wrong.

Remorque, steste, johnoclock and 8 others like this.
  11. And Joe Biden literally said on the ABC townhall that he would tell the voters his position before Election Day. Nice try, BW. (Basic Woman or Bari Weiss, you decide.)

12. When Michael and Jason turned up to Whoopi's, was anyone half expecting it to be Meghan? The kii.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2020
    Remorque, Doodvid and WowWowWowWow like this.
  13. Girlies I’m listening to the audiobook of Ladies Who Punch and the Star wedding and departure chapter had me SCREAMING with every sentence

Remorque, Butterfly and thefaceofyou like this.
  14. I don't know whats it ratings are like, but it looks like The Talk is imploding. So at least the producers of The View can talk some solace in that.

Remorque, Island, steste and 4 others like this.
  15. What's happening there? I don't follow it at all.

16. It’s lost 2 of its cohosts in less than 2 months and Sharon’s been accused of being a bully behind the scenes (what a shock).

17. I... think Whoopi farted on air.

lushLuck and WowWowWowWow like this.
  18. September lost in November! Sad!

Doodvid and Trousers like this.
  19. Whew, Sunny came through today

Last edited: Nov 5, 2020
    Remorque, Island, steste and 7 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.